Chapter 63

Waking up in the middle of the night, the wooden door was screaming by the wind.

The cold wind came in from the seams of the clothes, blowing people through the heart, and even the eyes were slightly frozen.

Wen Jing squinted, there was no warmth around him, and he was alone.

He looked at the wooden door for a while, and there was a figure of Jun Yan's moon and night leaning against the door.

Wen Jing sent for a while, and his heart was sore. He shook his head gently, took out the jade in his arms, and carefully considered what should be done.

The first thing to do is to go to a red maple.

At the time of the demise of the Hengyang Palace, the two sets of essays secretly passed down in the home of Jun Yan were missing at the same time. Inheriting the ancient scrolls is not the same as the small ones. There is a powerful law that prohibits them. If they are forcibly captured, they will be forced to die. If the gods are gradually damaged, they will have human life in two years.

Among the two ancient scrolls, one is the "Hundred Thousands of Souls", which is turned into the hands of Master's Road. This volume has long been taken back by Jun Yan, the first time the Qing Xuan Jianzong had an accident.

The other is the "Five Elements to the Yuan Jian Jian". This sword method is somewhat weird. People who only recognize the Hengyang Palace are usually silent and silent. No one knows it is powerful. After it was taken away, because the origins were somewhat unclear, the man replaced the cover with the Thunder Sword. After the man died, his family did not know the usefulness of the sword, and he auctioned it.

This volume now falls on Red Maple, a waver called Li Qingran.

The name is so vulgar, Li Qingran does not know that this is a heritage. If you turn it over and read it, you will put it aside.

In order to find this inheritance, Jun Yanzhi tried his best. When he learned that it was in the hands of the disciples of Hong Fengjiao, he did not know what was born. On the surface, he was light and windy, but he did not show mercy. He killed the Red Maple and almost killed the door.

At that time, Jun Yanzhi, the heart was already cold and cold, and no concern.

Wen Jing did not dare to empty the hand to find Jun Yanzhi, even if you want to plead guilty, at least you have to prepare the Jingzhen, you have a little sincerity. The "Five Elements of the Yuan Jian Jian Fa" is heavy enough. If you can look at it to find Jun Yan, the two may sit down and say a few words.

As for the second thing, it is to find out who led the way to Hengyang Palace.

The syllabus only said that the incident was complicated, but did not clearly state who was doing it. Now Jun Yan believes that the murderer is Duan Xuan, I am afraid that some of them are embarrassing. If you can confess the matter of the year, it is a great merit. At that time, I will meet him again. Maybe, maybe I can turn it into a jade.

Moreover, even if Jun Yanzhi does not admit it, the heart will not want to kill the wrong Master...

Just where is he now? Is it still rolling and struggling in the snow? What he fears most is winter, it is cold. Isn't it the hardest thing in these days? And the person who personally sent him to this point is himself...

There was a remorse in the heart that could not pull out the hair, Wen Jing could not help.

In the syllabus, Jun Yanzhi escaped from the sacred tower, and was rescued by a female Taoist who went out to appreciate the snow. The woman's name is Mu Yan, who is the owner of a nearby mountain villa.