Chapter 73

The author has something to say: I really didn't waste time, it was really a card. This article is by . It's especially difficult to write this paragraph again. I hope everyone is satisfied.

The man sighed and fell to the ground, fainting like an antelope. Wen Jing squatted down and gave him a layer of help to sleep, so that he would not wake up within ten days and a half.

Wen Jing bowed his body and looked at the jade slipped in his hand. The heart suddenly stopped.

wrong.

He toughly opened the right hand of the people, lying in the palm of the jade is about three inches long, the moonlight color is gentle and clean, it seems nothing special, but it looks like there is a light light slowly, is a rare top grade.

The appearance and shape of this jade slip is very familiar, just like the two pieces in his storage bag.

That is the jade of the finale of the "The Robbery of All Lives" and the outline of the next volume!

Wen Jing grabbed Yu Jian in his hand and quickly introduced a reiki. In a short time, his forehead had a slight sweat. His cultivation at this time is a far cry from the past, but the aura is blocked from the jade, and he is unable to enter.

In other words, the person who made this piece of jade was much higher than Wenjing, and set up a prohibition method to prevent insignificant people from seeing it.

However, this piece of jade has not yet been opened, so it should not be specifically intended to be admired. It is very likely that he never knew where to come.

Wen Jing bowed his head and thought about it, and unknowingly put the jade slips up and put them up. Things matter about the original text, he can't be taken lightly, or he is still in his arms.

He picked up the body that smelled the people, and found a cave tied with a close, and a layer of enchantment.

Wen Jing's heart does not do anything, and it's two. Anyway, he has tied the singer to a scorpion like a scorpion, and grabbed his jade, it is better to go to his residence to sweep.

The bad guys do the whole thing and send the Buddha to the west. Since it is destined to be an enemy, it is better to offend.

When the sky was twilight, a silent shadow disappeared into the doorway of Tianhengfeng's admired residence and floated in.

The door was closed behind him, and Wen Jing opened his mouth and looked at it without words.

Liu Yu Mo is a big disciple of Hui Shifeng. His position is detached. The size, layout and area of ​​the room are second only to the peak owner, which is twice as large as the Wenjing residence. This is the long-standing rule of the Qingxu Jianzong. When the peak enters the customs, unless the special instructions are given, the younger disciples are in charge of all matters, so the monthly cases and permissions are very different. Liu Wei's taste is good, but there are few valuable things, but they are also packed up in some styles.

However, the room of Liu Yumo now looks like the bandit of the country grandmother's house. Although it is comfortable and human, it is eclipsed by the omnipresent and elegant furnishings.

It is the elegance and beauty of the people who admire the room.

On the window and on the table, there are a few pots of grass that are at least three hundred years old. The fragrance is fragrant, and a few people can take a few mouths to prolong life. Tables and chairs are made of ancient trees of the millennium, with aura and value of more than a thousand. In the same color cabinet, there are strange-shaped Lingshi, rare monster bones, and you can sell hundreds of thousands of Lingshi with one piece.