The kidnap.

Georgie was out on a mission with the rest of her troupe. The aim of the mission was to get hold of the 9 girls taken and sexually assaulted. Georgie was the only girl on the mission, Maisie left behind with Ruby to look after the sick and injured. They got outside the room and the boss looked at Georgie "Lane, be careful" he said she nodded "you too" she smiled before they entered the room. When they opened the door there was 12 men standing in the room guns pointing at 3 soldiers and Georgie they didn't stand a chance. "Lower your weapons and we won't shoot!" Shouted one the four of them lowered their weapons and the lead man walked over. "You the only girl?" He asked walking around Georgie she nodded "yes" she said "we won't hurt one of them if you come with us" he said she didn't know what to say she knew what they did to people. "She doesn't have to do that!" Said Charlie "she does unless you want to die!" He shouted as 3 men pointed guns at his head "okay, I'll come, just drop the guns, take them away from him" she said tears in her eyes he nodded and the men put their guns down "give him your gun" he said Georgie passed the man her gun and 2 took her arms. Charlie grabbed her hand and gave her a tracker "we will get you back" he said tears in her eyes "I love you" she said as they walked her away from him "I love you too" he said as she disappeared. "They're going to hurt her aren't they? Rape her?" Asked Charlie looking at Fingers and Rab. "We're going to get her back boss" he said "I love her" he said putting his hands to his head "I know" said Fingers as they walked out. "I gave her a tracker I'm not sure if any of them saw but she's got one for now so let's get on it" he said they nodded as they headed back to base. "Sir" said Charles walking into his office "yes" he said standing up and saluting. "Corporal Lane was taken, by the same people that sexually assaulted all of those girls" he said "I gave her a tracker we need to track her as soon as we can make sure we find her before they do any lasting damage" he said he nodded "get the equipment out now" he said he nodded and headed out after saluting.
Charlie walked back into base and they set the equipment up "38 miles away" said Rab "how did they get that far?" He asked "speeding, its possible" he said he nodded "right okay is the tracker on the move?" He asked "no, it's stationary" he said "okay, everyone but Richards and Ruby I can't risk any more of you in this situation they want the girls and Ruby you stay here the injured need you" he said they nodded Richards wasn't going to argue she agreed.