Rescuing Georgie.

They started firing people were falling. Once they were clear they headed over the wall and back in. "I need air assistance ASAP out of here" said Charlie. It got organised and they carried on. Once the location had been cleared and they couldn't find anyone else someone dropped a grenade from a building Fingers shot and hit him "everyone down!" He shouted they all ran and got down as the grenade blew. Everyone was okay. They searched the building unable to find anyone else and then headed cautiously to the right of the women's cell. They saw a line of cells only 2 with medics in them. "Georgie" said Charlie she was so weak she couldn't bring herself to get up "Georgie just answer me please" he cried "Charlie" she said tears running down her face. He stood outside the metal door which had a hole to look through "are you decent Georgie?" He asked she shook her head "no, but I don't care please just get me out" she cried "okay let's blow this lock" he said "stay back Georgie" he said she nodded and sat back against the wall her knees to her chest trying to cover what dignity she had left. The helicopter was above "Georgie can I come in?" He asked "yes" she cried he opened the door pushing it to behind him so she was covered "here" he smiled wrapping the blanket around her covering her up "where are your clothes Georgie?" He asked stroking her face "they burnt them" she cried "alright were going to get you out" he said pulling her close. "I love you" he said she just cried into his chest. "Come on we need you out of here, Fingers is working on the other medic" he smiled "her names Grace" she cried "her names Grace Fingers" shouted Charlie. "Come on, air or road?" He smiled "I don't care" she cried "let's take you by road ah let's just get these to get us over there you can't stand up let alone walk" he said she nodded and he picked up and bridal style holding the blanket around her. He grabbed the strap and put it under his arms and did the same to Georgie "I've got you" he said still holding her bridal style so nobody could see up the blanket. She lent on his chest as the helicopter dropped them the other side of the wall and Charlie unattached them from the winch and it went back for Fingers and Grace. "The helicopters taking them" said Charlie stroking her cheek she nodded "come on, jump up" he said lifting her up so she was sitting on the back of the truck. He climbed up and shut the back. "How about we find my spare hoody in my bag and we get you more decent?" He smiled she nodded Monk was driving and Rab was with him the others were taking the helicopter and the two women were in the back. "That's it I'll hold the blanket" he smiled as she pulled the jumper over her slowly. She let it fall to her hips and he covered her legs with the blanket again. She lent into his side and he put his arm around her "I've got you now, your safe now" he said she nodded and held his hand as she closed her eyes. "The psychiatrist is waiting for you back at camp, along with a doctor and a strong cup of coffee" he said she just nodded. "How long have you been there?" Asked Georgie looking at the women opposite. "11 months" said 1 "8 months" said the other placing her hands on her stomach. "I'm not on anything" she cried into Charlie's chest "it's okay, it's alright" he said rubbing her back "oh Charlie what have I done" she cried "you should of let them shoot me" he said "no never" she said "we will get you the morning after pill" he smiled she nodded "thank you" she cried he smiled and held her hand tighter.