The mission.

They set out in the trucks with Richards at base watching the signal from the tracker. "Richards any advance?" Asked Charlie "nothing boss" she said he nodded and they carried on driving. The trucks couldn't go too fast they were limited to 50mph and mostly less on these roads. "Boss" said Richards "the trackers picked up somewhere different there must have been a fault it's heading to the Pakistan border" she said "it looks like they're going to cross boss" she said "okay Richards I need air support now otherwise we won't catch them before they cross and we don't know if they will let us over" he said "get them to meet us ASAP at the airfield 15 miles down this road" he said she nodded "roger that boss" she said organising it "eta 14 mins" she said "perfect Richards" he said "right myself and Fingers and going up in the air the rest of you make your way to the border following Richards signals on the truck" he said they nodded. They pulled up at the airfield and boarded the helicopter "let's go and get her" said Fingers he nodded "she better be alright" Charles said "she will be that girl is made of tough stuff" he smiled he nodded "there's only so much her head will be able to take before she needs a medic, rape, that will finish her Fingers" he said "she won't let them" he said "if they are holding a gun to her head she will let them" he said he nodded "were going to get there first" he said he nodded "I hope so" he said.
They got closer "okay boss your almost over the vehicle it's 29 miles from the border" said Richards "thank you Richards send the drone out and let's find which vehicle it is" he said she nodded and they sent out the drone. "Okay I've got eyes on the vehicle 26 miles from the border" she said "alright, launch phase 1" said Charles "we can't do this on our own we need to delay them until the others get here they're only 10 miles behind" said Fingers he nodded "okay" he said. They landed ahead and made their way to border control "there's a truck, black truck coming up it's approximately 14 miles away. I need you to not let that truck through" he said "if the truck is confirmed fine we let it through we don't take orders from army" he said "look one of our medics is on there, she's been taken by the same people sexually assaulting young girls, please" he said "that's not illegal, women are only objects in this country" he said letting another car through "they're not objects! She's incredible! She is fighting for this country!" He said "no!" He shouted pointing his gun at him "I'm sorry" said Fingers holding Charlie's arm and walking him away. "We've got to stop them" he said "we can't not our own you saw how many there were" he said "we can't let them take her across there" he said. All of a sudden a radio came through it wasn't Richards or any of the others it was a cry for help. Georgie had turned her radio on from her pocket "stop!" She shouted "your hurting me!" She shouted again "I will shoot you!" Someone shouted "please! Why are you doing this to me" she cried "your only an object I will do what I like!" He shouted slapping her. "I've never heard Georgie beg before" said Charlie "me either" said Fingers "they must be hurting her" he added "stop" said Charlie. The truck pulled up "they're gaining boss our troupe is only 3 miles away you need to distract them" she said "we can't they've got guns we can't risk it" he said "if they take her over the border" she said "I know, our chances decrease" he said "Georgie" said Charlie down his radio "Georgie sweetheart if you can hear me just say something" he said "help me" she cried "alright lovely were going to get you out" he said tears in his eyes. As the men were out being searched Georgie was left in the back in a bag. "Georgie are you on your own?" He asked "yeah" she cried "my hands are tied" she cried "alright I'm putting a tracker on the vehicle have they done anything to you?" He asked "beat me" she cried "are you alright?" He asked she nodded "a few cracked ribs I think but nothing too bad" she said taking a deep breath "alright we know we're going now, we're going to follow you" he said "I love you" she cried "I love you too" he said. The men got back in and let through the border 3 minutes later the others turned up and Charlie and Fingers got in. "We need to get across this border" he said Rab nodded "I know" he said "and we will" he added Charlie nodded. They get border controlled and after 15 minutes of persuasion with money they let them through. They followed the vehicle by the other tracker and caught up with them "3 minutes and staying 3 minutes behind boss" he said Charlie nodded. "It's stopped boss the trackers stopped" said Richards "okay slow down the tracker has stopped" said Charlie "do you know where it has stopped Richards?" He asked she nodded to herself "an old abandoned congregation area according to this map" she said he nodded "sounds about right" he said.