More than 11?

The soldiers did the same only killing 3 more Taliban. They blew the wall and rescued the girls, only 10 made it one was already dead. They got them in the truck and the other truck turned up. "These girls need escorting back to Kabul. There's 29 of them, one didn't make it" said Charlie. "We can only take 27" he said "leave these 2 they're giving us valuable information" he smiled. They got them on and headed out. "So you can see more from your cell?" He asked she nodded "can you see the medics?" He asked "not exactly, but they're kept in cells there's 2 of them, ones British one of you" she said he nodded "she's who were after her names Georgie" he said "the other afghan army medic female" she said he nodded "we will get her too" he said "all we can see is when they take them" she said "take them where?" He asked "there cells are right of ours, we often see them dragging them with only gowns on, to the showers, we can hear them" she said "hear them what?" He asked "they go in with 3 men usually" she said "they beat them and worse, they rape them, 15 minutes almost then they drag them out, more bruised than they went in" she said "you've seen them do this to Georgie?" He asked she nodded "last night" she said "do you know what they do then?" He asked "they take them back to their bedrooms, and one after the other they cue up..." she started "that's enough" said Charlie "that's enough I understand thank you" he said tears in his eyes. "Where will they be at this time?" He asked "their cell" she said he nodded "thank you" he said."Right men let's move" he said "stop" said the woman Charles turned around "take this" she said passing him a blanket "what for?" He asked "let her keep her dignity" she said Charlie nodded and held it close heading off with the guys. "I've got eyes on the target" said Fingers. "There's too many of them, shoot from behind the wall, if we get in we won't get out" he said they nodded and set up to fire".