Pain

Georgie got out of the bath and put the jumper back on she had nothing else to wear. Charlie was already back he was sitting in the front room. "Your stuffs in your room" he said she nodded "thank you so much" she said he smiled "anything for you" he smiled as she walked into her room and put her pyjamas on and his jumper back over the top. She then realised what Charlie had put on her bed. She picked up the bottle and smiled. She walked out with it in her hand "how did you know?" She asked looking at Charlie "I didn't buy it, it was his bottle he had in afghan when I cleared his locker I found it, when you said it still smelt like him, well maybe it can smell like him forever" he said she just looked at it tears running down her face "fancy a film?" He asked she nodded and put the bottle down sitting on the sofa with Charlie they turned on the TV and watched a movie. "I am looking for my own place the estate agents are sending me all of the appropriate houses but Ive only been sent one and it's 54 miles away I can't go that far" she said "I mean it stay here as long as you like, there's enough room for a cot in there" he smiled she smiled and lent forward hugging him. They lied like that for the rest of the film. Charlie realised when it had finished Georgie was fast asleep on his chest he just held her close and pulled the blanket up going to sleep himself.