19 and counting.

The soldiers got out of the vehicle half a mile away and headed towards the congregation area. They hid behind the large stone wall and peered over seeing the 9 girls and 10 more in cells locked up "there's 19 girls there boss but not Georgie" said Fingers he nodded "let's have them out they might know something" he said they all nodded. "Let's head back to the vehicle and discuss a plan" said Charlie they all nodded and headed back. "Okay so the plan" he said taking a breath "the plan is let's get them out first, they might know where Georgie is" he said "Georgie's tough you were right Fingers she's tough she'll be okay until we get to her" he said. "Explosives need to be put on this fat wall of the cell, the girls need to be warned to stand back, Fingers that your job, to warn the girls. The key is to clear the area that means killing any Taliban that you might see. That's he only way it's safe for anyone" he said they all nodded "we will shoot from the wall as many as we can. Clear the courtyard then Monk your going in to plant the bomb whilst Fingers keeps the girls safe" he said they nodded "the rest of you are keeping guard, make sure that you have their backs keep them safe and keep a look out" he said they all nodded "we camp here, we head out in the morning it's getting dark" he said they nodded and rested their heads in the van to sleep.