6 months later

Charlie was coming home. James was 6 months old and Georgie had adapted really well to being a mum on her own, but she missed the army terribly. She had got her fitness back up to where it used to be and she had started work training soldiers again, her mum and dad looking after James when she was at work for the day.
Georgie was at her mums sitting on the sofa while Lulu was playing with James on the floor. "Charlie's back today" she said looking up at her mum. Grace smiled "are you looking forward to him coming home?" She asked Georgie nodded "more than anything" she smiled "I have missed him" she said "I know, I know you have" she smiled "being away from him has made me realise how much I love him" she said Grace nodded "also how much I love my job" she said "if you want to go back on tour I promise we will look after Tyler" she said Georgie looked at her little boy "but what if I don't come home" she said looking back at her mum "you will, of course you will Georgie" she said she nodded "I just don't want him to lose another parent" she said Grace nodded "I get that, we don't want to lose you either Georgie, if I thought you weren't going to come home I wouldn't say go back out there" she said Georgie nodded "I'm going to go and pick Charlie up for the airport, surprise him" she smiled standing up "do you want us to watch James?" She asked "no thank you, I think I'll take him" she smiled tying her laces up. "Right come on then trouble, let's go and get Charlie" she smiled picking him up and picking her bag up. "I'll see you later mum" she smiled "bye love" she smiled as she left. Georgie drove to the army base and walked in "Hey, can I go through to see Charlie please?" She asked at the desk "Georgie, of course you can, his plane is just landing" he said she nodded "thank you" she smiled walking through the barrier. She sat down and they all walked in. Georgie stood up holding James to her side and Charlie saw her and ran over. She smiled and hugged him "Charlie" she cried holding him close "oh Georgie I've missed you so much" he said holding her close she smiled as they parted "wow you're so big now!" Charlie smiled looking at James "here" she smiled passing him to Charlie "look at you!" He smiled holding James "you probably don't remember me" he smiled Georgie smiled "come on let's go home" she smiled holding him close.
They walked through the door and Georgie just stood looking at Charlie "what?" He smiled "I'm just so glad you're back in one piece" she said he smiled and walked over to her "I'm glad I'm back in one piece too Lane" he smiled "you haven't called me Lane in so long" she smiled he laughed "alright George what have you been upto then?" He asked "counting down the days until you were home" she said he smiled "I need to tell you something Charlie. Listen you all know what I'm like, I don't really seem to show emotion, its not that I don't want to, I just find it hard. Anyway since you've been gone I've felt so lost, it's really made me realise that I don't want a life without you in it" she said "and..." she started being cut off by Charlie's lips "I love you Georgie" he said she smiled "I love you too" she said tears in her eyes holding him close "I'm so glad you're home" she said holding him tightly "me too" he said rubbing her back. "So how has little man been doing then?" He asked "keeping me awake, teething" she smiled "but he's perfect" she added "and he's ready for a nap I think" she smiled looking at him on the floor. Charlie smiled "Can I take him to bed?" He asked Georgie nodded and smiled as Charlie picked him up and walked into Georgie's room "you know I was thinking George" he said laying James down "don't do that too much" she laughed "maybe we could turn this into a nursery" he said turning to face Georgie she looked a bit confused "you can stay with me?" He asked she held his hands "I'm sorry, I've only just got back, this is too much" he said "are you asking me to move in with you?" She asked he looked down at her and nodded "I guess I am" he smiled "and you'll take me with James?" She asked he nodded "I wouldn't take you without him" he said she smiled and kissed him walking out of her room "yes, yes" she smiled he kissed her back and they walked into his room shutting the door behind them. "I love you Georgie, I've missed you so much" he said she smiled "I love you too" she smiled as they lied down on the bed together. I'll leave the rest upto your imagination.