Lets do this together.

Another 6 months passed. Charlie had been at home with Georgie and James. He was turning one tomorrow. Charlie got up out of bed and walked into the kitchen where Georgie was cooking breakfast. "Morning sweetheart" he said kissing her cheek she smiled "afternoon" she laughed "what's the time?" He asked "10:30" she laughed he smiled "I was knackered" he smiled holding her waist "Charlie" she said turning around "mmhm" he said "James called you dada yesterday" she said he didn't know what what to say "Georgie..." he started "no, no it's okay, I think he should, if you want him to?" She said sceptically "really?" He asked she nodded "he will know you aren't his dad, I can't keep that from him but I want him to grow up with a dad" she said "and you care for him like a dad would, better than most actually" she said he smiled "I love you, and I love you" Charlie smiled picking James up who was at his feet "dada" he babbled Georgie smiled "he's not your real dada baby, but he's going to be here for you, like any dada would be" she smiled kissing her little boy. "Georgie I need to talk to you" he said picking up his coffee "I know, you're going to Syria only for 3 weeks though" she said he looked a bit confused "how do you know that?" He asked "because I'm going too" she said "what?" He asked "I'm being serious" she said sipping her coffee "what about James?" He asked "you're going to nanny and grandads for a holiday aren't you" she smiled hugging James. Charlie smiled "me and you, are we allowed to work together aren't we?" He asked she nodded "it's humanitarian" she smiled "I wouldn't be going if it was to fight" she added he nodded and hugged her "Lane on tour... again" he laughed she smiled "I'm back baby" she laughed Charlie smiled. "We leave in 3 days" he said she nodded "I know" she smiled "get packing Lane" he smiled she smiled and they sat down watching some TV.
3 days soon came and it was time for them to leave. Georgie got up and turned over smiling at Charlie "morning beautiful" he smiled she smiled and kissed his lips before getting up. "Were off to Syria" he smiled she smiled and nodded "we are indeed" she smiled walking into the bathroom to brush her teeth. She walked back into the bedroom with James in her arms "one last proper cuddle buddy" she smiled hugging him laying on the bed with Charlie.
Once they were ready to go they drove to her mums and got out. They knocked on the door in their uniform and her mum smiled opening it "oh Georgie you look so smart" she smiled they smiled and walked in "right everything is in that bag and you have the house keys anyway" she smiled hugging her mum she nodded "don't you worry, this little man is going to be just fine" she smiled Georgie nodded "I know he will" she smiled. "Go on then, before I cry" she laughed. Georgie smiled and Charlie held her hand. They said their goodbyes and walked out Georgie crying and Charlie holding her "he's going to have an amazing time with nanny" he smiled she nodded getting into the car he held her hand and she smiled as he drove to the airport. When they got there all the lads ran over to Georgie "You're back!" Monk shouted hugging her Fingers picked her up spinning  her around "god we missed you,those other medics, they just aren't the same as Georgie Lane" he smiled she smiled "hi Brains" she smiled hugging him "Rab, Maisie, still here" she laughed hugging them both "so what have you done with little one?" fingers asked "your soon to be wife is looking after him, I'm giving her some practice" she smiled he laughed "don't put ideas in her head, I ain't ready for that yet" he laughed she laughed and Charlie passed her plane ticket to her "one way flight to Syria" she smiled holding it in her hands "never thought I'd say I'm glad to be flying out there" she laughed everyone smiled. "Planes ready" Charlie said as they all picked up their bags and headed over. "Get me home in one piece Charlie" she said facing him he nodded "of course I will, just don't pull any stunts this tour lane" he said "definitely not, my little lad needs his mama" she smiled Charlie smiled and held her close as they walked to the plane. They sat down and all just started chatting as the plane took off. "Here George do you reckon you're fit enough to keep up with us now?" Monk laughed "I could still outrun you lot even after having a baby" she said loudly Charlie smiled "baby didn't keep her from training" charlie laughed "she went back to work 5 weeks after having him" he added "why?" Asked fingers poking his head round the seat behind her "I needed a break and work was that break" she laughed Charlie held her hand and she smiled sitting back in her seat. "I was thinking about taking James on a plane soon" she said looking at Charlie "awesome, where to?" He asked "not Syria" she laughed he laughed "no, no let's take him somewhere good, what about somewhere like Florida or maybe, Portugal?" He asked Georgie nodded "Disneyland" Charlie smiled Georgie smiled "I don't know about him but I'd like to go to Disneyland" she laughed Charlie smiled "me too" he laughed she smiled and rested her head on his shoulder. "So I hear you two have been getting it on" monk laughed from the other side of the plane everyone laughed "has he been showing you his funky stuff Georgie" he added "5 minutes monk, all I want is 5 minutes peace" she laughed "told you boss, this is exactly how it started with molly" laughed fingers she smiled and looked at Charlie he nodded "fair enough monk" he laughed Georgie smiled "You can stay with me when we're there if you want" he whispered to Georgie she smiled "who's going to keep this gang of hooligans in check?" She asked laughing "we've managed fine without you until now Georgie" fingers laughed "no, you've been lost without me" she laughed they all nodded "you're right Georgie!" Rab shouted from the back of the plane. "Anyway Rab have you pulled Richards yet?" Georgie shouted back smiling at Charlie "yeah we're getting married" he smirked "shut up!" Maisie said he laughed and so did Georgie "I must admit Richards you do seem to be playing hard to get. I mean it took me long enough to pull George" he laughed Georgie hit his arm jokingly "that's because I'm not that type of girl, and neither is Richards so give her a break" she laughed Charlie laughed and so did the rest of the plane.