The explosion.

The next morning. 7am. "Come on boys let's get our medic back" said Fingers. They got ready and headed out to the wall. "Phase 1" said the boss they started shooting. "Clear?" Asked Charlie "nobody in sight" said Fingers "over the wall" he said they clambered over and stuck the explosive on the wall "ladies get back, we're getting you out" he said they all stood back as the wall blew. "There's more!" Shouted Rab pointing at the other cell. "Get these back, it's not safe here, there's more" said Charlie. They headed back to the truck with the 19 girls. "Right we're safe here were in a place where they can't see us, you need to stay quiet, we're going to get you out but we need to get the others out and our medic" he said "your medic?" Asked a young girl clearly pregnant "there was a medic from the afghan army too she's in a single cell" she said "they treat them different, they don't like army, they're waiting for you to rescue her" she said "what did they do?" He asked "they beat her until there was blood out of every hole in her body. Raped her, until she was too heavily pregnant to rape anymore" she said "oh god" he said "have you seen Georgie?" He asked "British army medic?" She asked he nodded "no, they bring them in the other way, there's 10 times as many guards guarding those, they're valuable, they want to kill you and they know you'll go back for them" she said "the girls in the other cell, they can see more. If you get them out they might have more information" she said he nodded "thank you" he said she smiled "another of our trucks is on the way to get you all back, are you sure they're the only girls other than the medics?" He asked she nodded "there's 11 of them" she said "they'll go back with you in the other truck thank you!" He said she nodded. "Right guys same again for the other cell let's get those girls out" he said they nodded and headed out leaving one soldier with the girls.