Back at camp.

They arrived back at camp and Charlie lifted Georgie from the vehicle holding her close. "Let's go and get you some clothes on and then we can get you checked over alright?" He asked she nodded and held around his neck. He walked back to the barracks with Georgie in his arms and checked there was no one in there before he walked in with her. He sat her down on her bed and smiled at her "I'll leave you to it, I'll just be outside" he smiled she nodded weakly not showing any emotion the tears still in her eyes they just weren't falling. "Hey look at me" he said sitting down with her she looked up at him slowly "talk to me" he said "it was horrible Charlie how did they survive that long in there?" She asked he held her hands "the girls said they don't do to them what they do to you" he said "and I'm so glad" she said tears starting to fall. "What did they do Georgie?" He asked "I would rather they shot me dead" she said "your going to bounce back from this your going to be alright" he said she nodded "I hope so" she said he smiled and wiped her tears "the psychiatrist is free all day, she's all yours" he said Georgie nodded "I much prefer talking to you" she said gasping from the tears. He smiled "you can talk to me, we can go and sit in my room and we can talk but you have got to talk to her you know you have" he said she nodded "11 of them" she said a few seconds later "11 what?" He asked "Taliban" she said quietly "in one night" she almost cried "oh Georgie" he said holding her rubbing her back. "For fuck sake!" She cried into her hands "it's alright George it's alright" he said rubbing her back. "Thank you, for saving me" she said he smiled "we weren't going to leave you" he smiled stroking her cheek "the other medic, is she alright?" She asked "I don't know I can find out" he said she nodded "she was so hurt, I tried to treat her the best I could but I had nothing and I had to stop every time someone looked over" she said he smiled "I'm sure she'll be okay" he said "I hope so" she said. "Do they have morning after pills, here?" She asked he nodded "we do" he said she nodded "I'm surprised you don't know that, I mean your really the only one that's every going to need one aren't you?" He smirked "unless one of the lads aren't telling is something, I can't see Richards jumping in bed with anyone anytime soon, not that you do, that's not what I meant" he said trying to cover up the mistake he had just made "it's just you have me, and I've always been careful" he said "stop, honestly don't worry they're there for any girl that gets in a sticky situation like me" she said he smiled she let out a small smile "why am I not on anything Charlie" she cried "because you don't sleep around and you have no one waiting for you" he said she looked up at him "I do now" she said he smiled and nodded "you do" he smiled hugging her tears in his eyes "don't cry" she said as she pulled away "I just, I can't believe what they did to you" he said "it's alright, I'll take one for the team" she smiled he smiled and kissed her head "come on, get changed" he smiled "can you pass my bag please?" She asked he nodded and passed it to her she rummaged through it and pulled out underwear, a T-shirt and some leggings. "I know this is going to sound stupid" she said after putting her underwear on under the blanket whilst he looked away "but can you help me" she asked turning to face the wall he nodded and clasped the back of her bra. "Thank you" she said "where hurts?" He asked "everywhere I ache, so bad" she said he nodded "I think your quite bruised" he said kissing her shoulder she nodded. He picked up her T-shirt and helped her get it over her head and then she pulled on her leggings. "Socks?" He smiled she nodded picking them up and putting them on. And then slipping her trainers on "I'm okay Charlie" she said "I know, your a tough one" he smiled she smiled and he held her hands "can you walk?" He asked she nodded and stood up slowly and painfully holding his hands "you up?" He said she nodded and they walked out slowly Georgie holding onto his arm for support and she wanted to feel safe. The lads walked over and so did Richards and Ruby she got a lot of welcome backs and glad your alrights thrown at her and she let out a little smile. "Where are you going now?" Asked Kingy "we're having a day of sorting Georgie out" he said she looked up at Kingy "just whatever happens sign us both off for today" he said "yes sir" he said walking off.