CHAPTER - 16 : BREAK THE GODDAMN DOOR!

Quick Author's note: I can't thank you guys enough for 300+ reads. I mean it's incredible!

ANDRIANNA'S P.O.V.

"AHHHH!!" I quickly cover my eyes and turn around.

"I am so sorry. I will come back later." I say rushing out of his room.

"Wait!" He says and I hear some shuffling behind me.

"You can turn around now." I turn around slowly and breathe a sigh of relief when I see him fully dressed.

Was I disappointed a little? Yes, I was.

"Was that such a terrifying sight? I mean I was wearing a towel." He asks confused but I can detect a hint of mocking in his voice.

"No, it's just that your bod--- I mean you caught me off guard. That's all." I say hoping he didn't hear the body part.

Hey! You can't blame me. He does have a perfect body.

"My body?" He asks laughing.

Yes laughing. He is literally holding his stomach and laughing.

I just roll my eyes and turn around to exit the room and save myself from further embarrassment. But as I turn around I feel him grab my hand and turn me around so that I am facing him.

My breath gets hitched in my throat as I realize how close we are standing. Wow, that smell. It's intoxicating. And as if that wasn't enough, his hair is still wet from the shower and is covering his forehead. How I want to run my fingers in that dark mess of hair. 

We have the same height so I am at his eye level. His beautiful green orbs that look so mesmerizing that you can just get lost in it. My eyes travel down to his lips where I see him run his tongue on his lips. Why did he have to do that? I come back to his eyes which are staring right back at me.

Have I mentioned, he looks really handsome up close?

"What were you saying?" He clears his throat and asks pulling me out of the daze. He lets go of my hand taking all the warmth with it as he takes a step back.

"Huh? I don't follow." I ask confused.

He was the one who stopped me. Clearly, he was the one who wanted to say something.

He chuckles a little at my confused face which makes me glare at him.

"You came to my room? Remember? Did you have something to say or something to see?" He says smirking and I feel the heat rise to my cheeks.

Shit! I forgot I was here to ask something. But now I can't remember!

I think I'll just have to make something up, real fast.

"I just wanted to ask if Samantha and Brian are coming to the party."

"Yes, they are coming." He says to which I nod and exit the room to get ready.

After about 30 minutes we are standing outside the office as I can hear soft music from the outside. I enter and Xavier follows me. I greet and congratulate everyone and introduce Xavier. After a while I see Samantha and Brian entering the office.

"Hey! You made it." I walk over and hug both of them.

"Yeah, wouldn't miss free food for the world. " Brian says.

Samantha elbows him in the stomach and glares at him, which makes me chuckle a little but I quickly hide it.

"What he means to say is Congratulations. We are really glad you invited us." She says with a smile.