This is not a place for kids

Adam's: POV

June 12th 2010: Los Angeles

My husband came into the bar and he was in a bad mood. He lit a joint and blew out smoke. I lit one as well.

(Adam and Jack)

(Adam and Jack)

"What happened?" I asked. "Some boys called me faggot and I beat them up." said Jack. "My badass husband." I replied and kissed him. His hand slide under my shirt and I let out a moan.

"Daddy, papa." said our twin daugthers. "Hey Robyn and Sam." I replied with a smile on my face. "Papa is hurt." said Sam. "I'm fine." replied Jack.

(Robyn and Sam)

(Robyn and Sam)

Jack looked out from the window and saw a man. "I gotta go." he said and walked out. Just then came Ashley.

"Aunt Ashley." said Robyn and Sam. "Hello sweetie." she replied and hugged them. "Hey Ash." I said. "Hey Adam." she replied. "It's nice to see you again" I said. "Adam, this is not a place for kids." replied Ashley. "They don't know what we're doing." I said. "It doesn't matter." she replied. "You don't have to tell me how to take care of my children." I said annyoed. "I care about you." replied Ashley. "I can take care of myself." I said.

C'mon Adam, he's using you." said Ash. "I know Jack, he's not like that." I replied. "He's not good for you." said Ashley. "Jack is none of your business." I replied upset.

"You're my best friend and I'm worried about you." she said. "I'm fine." I replied. "I know you're not." said Ash. "You sound just like mom." I replied in a annoying tone. Ashley sighed and ran her hand through her hair. "I should going now." she said. "Okay." I replied. "I care about you." said Ashley. "Bye." I replied. She left without a word.

***

"Do you love us daddy?" asked Robyn. "To the moon and back." I said. "We'll always be a family, right?" asked Sam. "Forever and ever." I said. Robyn and Sam smiled. "Dreams sweet dreams." I said. "Good night daddy." they replied and fell asleep. "Good night." I said. I placed a kiss on their foreheads and walked out from the room.

Adam tries to be a good father to his children.

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~