Bad blood

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

April 9th 1995: San Diego

I tried to keep my eyes open, but I would probably not succeed. The teacher talked about a new student would start here today. I yawned and I would get detention if he saw me.

"Mr. Lambert." said Jason and my cheeks were turning red. "We went to the cinema last night and lost track of time." said Ash. Jason mumbled something and turned his back.

Then the door opened and in came a guy with dark/blonde hair. He was wearing a dark sweater with chains and black ripped jeans. In the ear hung a skeleton earring.

(Jack)

(Jack)

"Gay." shouted Alex. "For your information I'm actually gay and do you problem with that?" asked the new guy. Alex stared at him and couldn't say anything. "My name is Jack Lavigne and I'm new here." he said. "It's a pleasure to have you here." replied Jason and he was still a bit shocked. "Thank you Mr. Mason." he said polite and went to his seat.

"Hey, my name is Adam Lambert and this is my friend Ashley." I presented. "No one has ever dared to argue with Alex, he is the school's worst bully." she said low. "He's no match for me." replied Jack with a smirk on his face.

I told him that I liked to sing, play clothes and makeup. I was a huge fan of Queen and Madonna. "I like to play guitar and video games. I also loved to watch horror movies." he said. "That's sounds fun." I replied and he smiled.

***

Back home

"How was your day?" asked mom. "We got a new student today." I said. "That's nice." replied Leila. "His name is Jack Levigne, he's so cool." I said. "Jack." she replied surprised. "Do you know him?" I asked. "I've heard of him." said Leila.

"He has a motorcycle." I replied. "Stay away from him." she said. "But he seems so nice." I replied. "He can't be trusted." said Leila. "I like him." I replied. "Please Adam." she begged. "Fine, I'll stay away from him." I said. "Good boy." replied Leila.

-End of the flashback-

They became a couple the next day and Adam became a different person.

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~