I had so much fun tonight

Robin's: POV

We were watching a horror movie and Charlie was holding my hand. He's so cute when he's scared.

A woman gave us rude glances. I gave her the middle finger. Charlie were smiling proudly.

The movie ended after two hours. We went out of the cinema and the air was chilly.

"I had so much fun tonight." he said. "Me too." I replied. "Did you see the woman's face?" he asked. "Yes." I said laughing. "It was so funny." he replied.

"Would you like to meet my partens?" I asked. "Sure." he said. "I just hope he don't embarrassing me." I replied. "My dad is the same." said Charlie. "We have so much in common." I replied.

"The fate probably wanted us to be together." he said. "I'm glad I met you, I feel so lucky." I replied. "I feel the same." he said.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked into his blue eyes. I covered his mouth with a kiss. Charlie kissed me back.

***

"Dad, meet my boyfriend Charlie." I said. "It's very nice to meet you."Ireplied Enzo. "The same." he said. "He's the love of my life." he said. I was blushing sweetly. "It's true." said Charlie. "I believe you." I replied.

William's: POV

I was watching a movie with my boyfriend Lando. We both laughed. He gave me a kiss and I kissed him back.

Thank you glambertybear for being in my book

Robin and Charlie are so cute together💕 I love them so much.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~

Comin in hotजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें