We're to help you

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

June 15th: Los Angeles

"Please dad." begged Robyn. "If you had draw more attention to the lessons and focus on your homework, we wouldn't have to have this conversation with your principal." I said and stopped the car. "Just as you know, she's homophobic." she replied and stepped out from the car.

We went into school and walked to her office. "I thought you would not come." he said. "Then we can go home again." she replied. "Robyn." I said strictly. "It's okay." replied Sally. We sat down and Robyn looked coldly at her. "Your daughter has skipped many lessons, except music and art." she said. "It's not my fault that the other students are idiots." she replied upset.

"She has also give Emily a slap." said Sally. "She talked bad about my parents." defended Robyn. "You don't have to defend us all the time, we are used." I said. "I know." she mumbled.

"The girl needs a mother who can raise her properly." he replied. "So you say that because I'm gay, I can't raise my daughter?" I asked insulted. "People like you make me sick." said Robyn and walked out from the room and I went after her. "Let's do something fun." I said. "Like what?" she asked. "Swimwear is in the car." I said. "Okay." she replied.

***

Robyn came out from the dressingroom and went to a pool. Her body looked very thin without oversized hoddies. I went in as well and walked up to her.

She ran her hand through her wet hair and her arms was too thin. "We're here to help you." I said. "I don't need any help." she replied. "Yes, you do." I said. "I can take care of myself." she said. "Do you also skip lunches at school?" I asked worried. "That's none of your business." she said coldly and went up again.

"We can't help you, if you don't say what's wrong." I replied. "I'm fourteen years old, I don't need any advice from you." she said and left. "Robyn, wait." I called but she didn't listen.

-End of the flashback-

You should listen to your dad, he just want to help you.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~