You're safe with us honey

Enzo's: POV

"What can I do for you two?" asked a woman. "Me and my boyfriend would like to adopt a child." I said. "Follow me." replied Eva. We went to a room and she called at a little girl.

"This is Taylor, she's a bit shy." said Eva. "What happened to her parents?" asked Tommy. "They were murdered by a man named Jack." she said. I swallowed nervously. "Poor child." he replied. "It's a miracle she survived." I said.

(Taylor)

(Taylor)

"Daddy, papa." replied Taylor. She hugged my leg and I stroked her hair.
"You're safe with us honey." I said. "You two will be wonderful partens to her." replied Eva. "Thank you." I said.

We signed adopting papers and Taylor was officially our daughter. She had a happy smile in her face. I'll protect her with my life. I know Theo will be a great brother to her.

Taylor gave Eva a hug, before she left the orphanage. It was an emotional farewell, but Tay promised to send letters to her. She has a heart of gold.

***

I woke up by Taylor's scream. I ran into her room and she was shaking of fear. She was hugging her teddy bear while tears were streaming down her face.

"Shhh, it was only a nightmare." I said. "Mommy, daddy." she sobbed. "They're in a better place now." I said. "I miss them." replied Taylor. "They will always be in your heart." I said.

"I love you daddy." she replied. "I love you too!" I said. I began singing a lullaby and she fell asleep. "Dream sweet dreams." I whispered.

Thank you glambertybear for being in my book

Taylor is so cute💕 Enzo and Tommy are wonderful partens to her.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~