You don't want to mess with me

Robyn's: POV

"Let's go to the cafeteria, I'm starving." whispered Sam. "Okay, but we have to keep a low profile." I whispered back. We went there and bought a sandwich, and a coke. "The school is not same without you." she said sadly. "I'll be back here soon I promise." I replied.

"Robyn Hale, what are you doing here?" asked Sally angrily. "I'm here to visit my sister." I said calmly. "Do not talk nonsense, and you are not even allowed to be on this place." she replied. "She has apologized Sebastian, and they're friends now." said Sam and stood in front of me.

"I give you one second to leave, or I will call the police." said Sally threatening. "No one is allowed to threaten my niece, and she's just as welcome to school like all the other students." replied Adam. "Three against one, how fair." muttered Sally.

"You don't want to mess with me, and I suggested that you let my niece come back and become a student again, before you regret that you have ever been born." said dad. "You seem familiar." replied Sally. "I'm their uncle." he lied.

"You're welcome back tomorrow." replied Sally and walked away. "Thank you so much dad." I said happily and hugged him. "You're welcome honey." replied Adam with a smile on his face. Sam hugged me and I smiled.

***

"So you and Peter?" I asked. "Well, he's a nice guy." he said. "You were making out with him yesterday." I replied.

"We're together." said Adam. "That's amazing, I'm so happy for you." I replied. "Me too." said Sam. "So it doesn't feel strange that I'm together with your teacher?" he asked. "No." we said. "Thanks guys." replied Adam and hugged us. "We love you dad." said Sam. "I love you two too." he replied.

Robyn is back at school. Adam has to lie, because he's still wanted.

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~