All that I see, are old memories from you

Robyn's: POV

I woke up in a bed and I had no idea where I was. "Where am I?" I asked confused when a nurse came in. "At the hospital." she said. "How long have I been here?" I asked. "For four days." said Juliet.

The door opened and in came a dark-haired man with a boy with curly hair. They both seems familiar, I know I've met them before.

"Robyn." said Adam and hugged me gently. "Who are you?" I asked. "It's me, your dad." he said.

He told me that my name is Robyn Lambert. I'm his daughter. His fiancé name is Peter. He told me I have a uncle named Enzo and four cousins. I've a girlfriend named Elena and a grandmother and a twin sister. But I couldn't remember it.

"You'll be okay Robyn." said Adam. "I wish I could remember you." I replied. "I exist in your heart." he said.

"She has memory loss." replied Juliet. "Oh no." said Peter. "We'll help her to remember." replied Adam.

***

Peter's: POV

I was at Espresso house, but I hadn't touch my cake. "Can I sit here?" asked a girl . "Sure." I said. "My name is Ashley." she replied. "Nice to meet you, I'm Peter." I said.

"Are you engaged to Adam?" she asked. "Yes I am." I said. "I'm happy for you two." she replied. "Thanks." I said.

(Ashley)

(Ashley)

"So, how's my goddaughter Robyn?" asked Ash. I told her everything. Her eyes got cold. "No one is bullying my goddaughter." she said upset. "She has woken up from the coma, but she has memory loss after a suicide attempt." I replied. "My poor girl." she said. "We'll help her to remember." I replied. "Thanks Peter, it means a lot." said Ashley.

I like Peter and Ashley's friendship.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~