Bad Romance

Adam's: POV

I came back home and saw that the door was open. I grapped my gun and walked into my house. I heard footsteps.

"Who's there? show yourself." I said. "It's just me." said Jack. "What the hell are you doing in my house?" I asked. "I just wanted to say hi." he said.

(Jack)

(Jack)

"You forced me to abandon my children." I replied coldly. "I had to." said Jack. "You've no idea what Robyn has gone through. Her foster mom treated her like something that the cat has dragged in." I replied.

"I've missed you." he said. "Jack." I replied. "We used to have fun." he said. "It was a long time ago." I replied. "I know." he said and stroked my cheek.

"You look sexy today." I said. "Thank you babe." he replied. "Wanna have some fun?" I asked. "Hell yeah." said Jack. We started kissing passionately on the way to my bedroom. I took off my clothes. Jack did the same. We fell down on the bed and had some fun the rest of the day.

***

-Next day-

I was at a coffee shop with a bad headache. I ordered a glass of water. I went to a table and sat down with a sigh. I felt sick after the drugs I took with Jack last night. I didn't think I would have a relapse.

"Excuse me, is this seat taken?" asked a man. "No." I said. He sat down at the table and gave me a smile. "I'm Peter Swan." he said. "Adam." I replied. "Are you okay? you look quite pale." said Peter worried. "Just a headache." I replied and he nodded his head.

" I replied and he nodded his head

(Peter Swan)

"I take care of my nieces after their partens died in a car accident." I said. "I'm sorry to hear." replied Peter. Why am I lying to him? "Their names are Robyn and Sam." I said. "I'm their art teacher." he replied. My body froze. "Okay." I said. "Art is Robyn's favorite subject." replied Peter. "She has always loved to paint." I said. "Sam loves the art lesson too." he replied.

"Sorry Peter, but I gotta go." I said. "It was nice to meet you." he replied. "Here." I said and gave him a note with my phone number. "Thank you." replied Peter. "You're welcome." I said.

***

Enzo's: POV

I was reunited with my sons again. William told me that my husband was married to a new man. They had been very mean to him and Robin. It won't end well if I meet him.

(Enzo)

(Enzo)

Thank you glambertybear for being in my book

I ship Adam and Peter

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~