Welcome to your life, there's no turning back

Peter's: POV

I opened my eyes and I was in a
dark scary basement. My hands was tied up in chains and it hurts so much.

"Well well, look who we have here." said Jack with a smirk on his face. "I knew you couldn't be trusted." I replied coldly. "You swallowed all his lies." he said laughing.

"Where's Adam?" I asked. "There's none of your bussiness." said Peter. I glared at him. "You and I will have some fun." he said. "Don't kill me." I begged. "I'm not going to kill you, I'm just gonna hurt you a bit." he said.

He tortured me for hours until I lost consciousness. He stabbed me and burned me. Can someone kill me please? The pain is horrible. I passed out after an hour.

***

Jack's: POV

I drove home to Peter's apartment and rang the doorbell. Robyn opened the door and looked shocked at me.

"Papa." she said. "Hello darling." I replied. "What are you doing here?" she asked. "I'm here to pick you up." I said. "Isn't Sam coming with us?" asked Robyn. "You're my favorite daugther." I said. "I'm not going anywhere without my sister." she replied.

I gave her a package and she looked confused at me. "Open it." I said. She opened it and picked up a expensive dark faux leather jacket with studs. "Omg." replied Robyn happily. "I knew you'd be happy." I said. "I've wanted to wear this jacket for a long time." she replied. "Now it's yours." I said. "Thank you so much." she replied and hugged me. "You're welcome." I said.

Robyn went into the house again and packed. She came back after a few mintues and we walked out to my car.

Two sisters are threatened to tear apart

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~