I used to hold my freak back, but now I'm letting go

Robyn's: POV

"Nice outfit." said papa. "Thanks." I replied and smiled.

" I replied and smiled

(Robyn's outfit)

He drove me to school and everyone looked at us. I took off the helmet and gave it to papa. "I pick you up after school." he said and drove away.

"Who was it?" asked Nicole while we went to the commen room. "My papa." I said. "Wait, what did you just said, are you out of your mind?" she asked. "He's kind and caring, do you have problem with that?" I asked.

"He's a dangerous criminal." said Nicole. "I don't care!" I yelled. "I can't believe it." he said. "Watch your tongue." I said strictly. "Wow." replied Liam. "Don't talk to my boyfriend like that." said Caroline and slapped me.

We began to fight and I throw her down to the ground. I hit her and kicked her.

"Robyn." said Liz strictly. "Care started." I replied. "I never thought this about you and I'm very disappointed." she said. "I'll kill you.0 I replied to Caroline. "Robyn." called Liz, but I didn't listen. I left school and papa picked up me.

***

"I'm sorry I have hurt you and say stupid things. But I really love you and you are a wonderful daughter." said Javk. "I forgive you papa and you're the best." I replied with a smile and hugged him. "Thank you Robyn." he said and kissed the top of my head.

We walked to a shop named Hot Topic and bought clothes. "How about having a big party tomorrow?" he asked. "I would love it." I said. "It makes me happy." replied Jack. "I've never had a big party." I said. "You're gonna love it." replied papa with a smile on his face. "I'm sure I will." I said.

Robyn will soon see another side of him.

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~