He said, let's get out of this town

Adam's: POV

I was at a bar and drank my second glass of tequila. The bartender gave me a worried glance.

"Adam, it's only Wednesday." said Peter. "I don't care." I replied. Let's get out of this town." he said. "Where are we going?" I asked. "To my favorite place." he said with smile on his face.

He started the engine and drove out of the city. He stopped the car when we arrived to a forest. We stepped out and I felt his hand in my hand. "The nature here is beautiful." I said. "It is." replied Peter.

We walked on the path and it feels like a dream. I never thought I would fall in love again but Peter stole my heart. I'm so in love with him.

***

Peter drove me back home and he smacking his lips against mine. I lifted up him in my arms and rushed to the living room. I barely had time to get into the room before he ripped off my shirt. We made out the rest of the day.

***

Robyn's: POV

I went home and my dad were making out with Peter on the couch. I cleaned my throat and they covered themselves with a blanket.

"We didn't hear you came." said Adam and blushed. "Well, you two were busy." I replied. "You're home early. he said. "I got a headache and Mary sent me home." I lied. "Get some rest." said dad and I went to my room. I texted Sam.

Robyn
I caught dad making out with Peter.

Sam
No way😱

Robyn
I think they like each other♥️

Sam
Have you told dad that you're expelled from school?

Robyn
Not yet😕

Sam
He'll soon start asking questions.

Robyn
I'll tell him tomorrow

Sam
It'll go well❤️

Robyn
Thank you❤️

I love Adam and Peter

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~