There's no need to go and blow the candle out

Robyn's: POV

"Robyn." called dad. I went downstaris and he looked worried at me. "What is it?" I asked. "I have talked to principal and she you've start skipping school." said Adam. "That's not true." I lied. "Are you sure?" he asked. "It's my life, not yours." I yelled and went out.

I arrived to school, but I had a worried lump in my stomach. I took a deep breath and walked in.

"Liar, bitch, drama queen." said the students behind my back. Someone pushed me to the floor.

"That was for Sam." said a girl coldly. "I didn't mean it." I replied. "You're so fake, you don't deserve to live." she said. "Why don't you go and kill yourself?" asked her friend.

I ran crying to the restroom and locked me inside a booth. I was sitting on the toliet lid and tears were streaming down my face.

I picked up a bottle of sleeping pills and swallowed them. I closed my eyes and everything went black.

***

Adam's: POV

"Where's Robyn, she should be home now." said Peter. "I've tried to call her, but only comes to the voicemail." I replied. "I hope she's okay." he said.

My phone rang and I saw a incoming call from Robin. I answered and he could barely talk.

"What's going on, is everything alright?" I asked worried. "It's about Robyn." he said. "Is she okay?" I asked.

"I found her lifeless in the girl's restroom, she had swallowed a bottle of sleeping pills." he said. "It can't be true." I replied shocked. "She has been taken to the hospital, I'm so worried." he said. "She'll be okay, I know that." I replied.

"Robyn is in coma, it's unclear if she'll survive." said Robin. "Thank you for telling me." I replied. "Stay strong." he said and hung up.

"What has happend to Robyn?" asked Peter. "She's in coma after a suicide attemp." I said. "Oh my godness." he replied shocked.

"I can't lose her." I sobbed. "Robyn is strong, she's our warrior." said. "Yes she is." I replied. "She will be okay." he said and hugged me.

Aww😢

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~