I'll love you for a thousand years

Tommy's: POV

-A few days later-

I was in a playground with the TayTay and she laughed of joy. I saw a man and he walked with crutches. He came closer and I broke into a happy smile. I ran into his arms and hugged him tightly.

"You're here, you're alive." I said. "Careful Tommy, my body is still sore." replied Enzo. "Sorry." I said. "I have missed you so much." he replied and kissed my lips. "Me too." I said.

"Daddy." replied Taylor happily. She hugged his leg and Enzo ruffled her hair. "Hello sweetie." he said. "Are you alright?" she asked. "I'm much better now." he said.

"I like it when you smile, it's cute." I replied. "Can I get a hug?" he asked. "Of course." I said and hugged him. "I have missed you in my arms." he replied. "You give the best hugs." I said. "My beloved Tommy." he replied.

***

Enzo was in the bath and I massaged his back. His skin was still covered with bruises and small faded scars.

I carefully washed the wounds with lukewarm water. He winced a bit, I hate to see my baby like this.

"Sorry." I said. "It's okay." he replied. "Carter is arrested." I said. "That's good to know." replied Enzo. "We can be a family again." I said and he smiled.

***

Robyn's: POV

The doorbell rang and I opened the door. Outside stood Sam with tearful eyes. She hugged me and I started to cry too.

"I'm so sorry Robyn." she said. "I'm sorry too." I replied. "Can you forgive me?" asked Sam. "Yes." I said. "Thank you." she replied.

"Sam." said Adam. "Dad, papa." she replied and hugged them. "We've missed you." he said. "I've missed you two too." she replied.

"We've something to tell." said Peter. "Tell us." I replied. "We're getting married." "We're so happy for you." we both said. "Thank you." he replied.

Tommy is so gently with Enzo. Robyn and Sam are sisters again.

I hope you liked this chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~