I couldn't tell why she felt that way

Robyn's: POV

May 10th 2019: Los Angeles

"Time to get up, the breakfast's ready." called Maria. I groaned, I just wanted to go back to sleep. To get up early was the worst thing I knew.

(Robyn: 13)

(Robyn: 13)

(Sam: 13)

I changed to a blue shirt and dark ripper jeans. Then I went down to the kitchen. At the table sat Peter and my twin sister. But we're different. I love rock music, while Sam loves pop. I love Halloween and Sam likes Christmas more.

"How long will you keep on with this emo style?" she asked for the hundred eleventh time. "Why do you not just respect that I like to dress like this? You always complain to me, and I'm so sick of it." I shouted and ran to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, and painted black eyeliner around the eyelids.

When the bus arrived, we went and sat down at the seats. I put on Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day on Spotify. I ran my hand through my hair and sighed. I hate my foster partens so much.

***

"They're just worried about you." said Sam. "I can take care of myself." I replied. "You've dad's personality." she said. "Do you think we'll see him again?" I asked. "I don't know." said Sam. I wiped away a tear. "Oh, don't cry honey." she replied softly. "I miss him so much." I said. "I miss him too." replied Sam.

I opened my locket and looked at the photo of dad. He was smiling and I saw the happiness in his eyes. We got a locket on our birthday.

"We better go to the lesson." said Sam. "Do we have to?" I asked. "Yes." she said. "I'm coming." I replied.

Robyn is just like Adam

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~