You're mine now

Adam's: POV

I had glued flyer on each lamppost in hopes that someone had seen her. It hurt to see a happy picture of her, I'm such a bad role model and father.

HAVE ANYONE SEEN MY DAUGHTER?

Her name is Taylor and she has long blonde hair and blue eyes. She's wearing a pastel purple pyjamas. If anyone has seen her, please call me on this number. I miss her so much.

Ash patted my arm and I wiped away a tear. "We'll find her." she said. "But we have no idea where she is." I replied. "Have you looked everywhere?" asked Ash and I nodded. "Don't give up hope Enzo." she said and I sighed.

"If I find her dead, I'm gonna kill myself." I replied. "Don't say that." said Ashley strictly. "You don't know how it feels to lose someone you love!" I replied coldly. She was slient and didn't know what to say. "I'll find her on my own!" I said and stepped into my car.

"But what if something happens." she said worried. "I'm willing to take the risk." I replied and started the engine. "I don't want to lose you." she said and her eyes were tearful. "You won't." I replied before I drove off.

***

I arrived to a abandoned house after an hour and I stepped out. I turned the handle and the door was open. I lit my flashlight and went in.

It seemed like no one had lived here for at least a hundred years. The furniture was dusty and bugs crawled around on the floor. I wrinkled my nose in disgust of the sight.

Of some strange reason I went down to the basement. "Taylor, are you here?" I asked. "Daddy." said thin voice. I almost dropped my flashlight when I saw her. I picked up her and she cried.

"Oh my dear girl, I thought I had lost you." I said. "Daddy, watch out." she screamed, but too late. Someone hit my head and I fell down on the ground. "Nice to see you again." said Carter.

Thank you glambertybear for
being in my book

Taylor is found and Enzo is trapped, how will this end?

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~