Anothet bites the dust

Enzo's: POV

"What's up?" I asked. "I'm wanted!" said Cat. "Wanted for what?" she asked. "I killed my teacher two days ago." she said. "Badass." I replied with a smirk on my face.

(Lorenzo)

(Lorenzo)

Cat gave me a ride on her motorcycle to the town. We went to the mall and stole clothes and makeup.

"We're so bad." she said. "If only my partens saw me now." I replied with a laugh. "We are the face of a new generation." she said.

Suddenly the alarm went off and a guard came against us. Cat took y hand and we rushed out.

"Oh man, we are so in trouble now." I said. "Yeah." she replied. "It's so nice to be bad and don't take shit from people." said. "I agree and do you want to go another party?" asked Cat. "Hell yeah." said.

***

We went to a night club and partied. We drank alcohol and smoked. Being a bad boy is awesome. We were partying until dawn and after that we took a taxi back to my house. I let out a sigh of relief when we walked in.

My parents were still sleeping, but I knew they'll give me a hell when they woke up. We walked to the living room and we fell asleep on the couch. I'm gonna have a really bad hangover and my partens will never let me go out again. They will give me a curfew for a month. But I don't care about their stupid rules, I create my own rules.

Thank you glambertybear for being in my book.

I love Lorenzo, he's cool and badass💜

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~