Miya Osamu: Cooking Classes

Summary: Fluff

• Osamu regretfully trades places with Atsumu in his culinary class but it gets complicated when the two of you develop feelings for each other. Especially since he's supposedly 'Atsumu'.

Warnings: language, a switcheroo

>>>----------------><----------------<<<

"I ain't dyin' my hair piss yellow!"

"C'mon 'Samu, it's only for a month and you'll be almost as hot as me." Atsumu pleaded with his twin for what seemed to be the 20th time, defiantly sabotaging his tasks to garner his attention.

"It's bad enough lookin' like you let alone the hair colour too." Osamu cut down again, each denial slowly agitating his already thin temper.

"Then how's it gonna be convincing?"

"I'll wear a hat or somethin' but it still might not work, I couldn't be a dumbass like you even if I tried." Was this defeat? Osamu winced at his conceding proposal but supposed there were positive connotations...

———

Osamu regretted his decision now, boredly leaning on one of the Home Economics stations adjusting his cap with a sigh. Reflecting back on how incessantly Atsumu had pestered him to take his make up classes seemed preferable now that he was actually here rather than spending his free time concocting recipes at home - sure, the ingredients would be free and Osamu had a growing passion for the culinary arts but still...

"Miya Atsumu."

There was part of himself dying to explore his talent for food even further, a fire that was equally as vibrant as Atsumus' was for volleyball, so maybe this'd be the opportunity for that...

"Miya Atsumu!"

A playful nudge hit his folded bicep, the man deep in thought whilst leaning against the counter and turned to the origin with a deadpan gaze.

"I think he's talking to you partner." Came your melodic whisper, nodding over to the Sensei with a quirk of your brow as you offered him a bemused smile.

"Ah sorry, distracted." Osamu directed his attention to the teacher having briefly forgotten he'd be posing as his twin, very little sympathy in his tone whilst the Sensei tutted in disapproval.

"Yes, I hear you have the same issue in class Atsumu-san - hence why you're here. Focus!"

With the guidelines issued you began your respective tasks, taking the time to inquire about the new addition to your workspace.

"Miya Atsumu huh, you play for our Volleyball team right? I'm (L/n) (Y/n) and I guess we'll be sharing a station." The fellow student only nodded with very little change to his expression.

"Guess so, wanna get started?"

Despite your preconceptions based on gossip around school, Miya Atsumu wasn't actually that intolerable - in fact, over 3 sessions you'd found he was composed and kept to himself more than you'd thought. Almost like a different person really.

"The meat is prepared, all I need now is—"

"One pan of simmering Katsu sauce." You finished for him, placing the utensil on the stove with a victorious expression, Osamu bestowing you with a small soft smile - very rare as you'd noticed.

"Thanks, (Y/n)."

"What are partners for Mi-san? We're definitely getting a top grade for this." Was your charming response, the two of you seeming to compliment each other in the kitchen and were currently the producers of the tastiest food.