XVIII. le cygne by Camille Saint-Saëns

Eddy Chen had always been a little bit obsessed with Brett Yang's neck. Not in a creepy sense, but in a sense that it's beautiful. It's usually exposed, so when Brett wears the high-necked practice shirt, Eddy might've just lost his mind.

warnings: expletives, smut, filthy filthy smut

Eddy's POV

I really requested the apparel team to create a piece of merch that was high-necked. It really wasn't out of my comfort zone, since I'm used to wearing things that Brett would consider "bold". An example is when I dyed my hair with caramel highlights. Brett was a bit too in love with it.

Oh, did I mention that Brett is my lovely significant other?

I could tell that Brett was a bit nervous to model the new shirt. I don't really mind. He looks so good with the shirt. Something about it seems so sexy. If someone were to ask me what was my biggest physical attraction to Brett, I would tell them his neck. It's so beautiful and not to mention the fact that it's always exposed for everyone to see. The skin on his neck is also very smooth and easily markable.

The only time it's not exposed is when he wears scarves. Which is a rare occurrence since it's hot in Australia. So, there's really something about how the high-necked shirt. Especially how it's hiding a part of his neck but not completely covering it up. Almost like a love bite or something.

I really don't know where this neck fetish for Brett came from, but it's not leaving anytime soon. It's easy to resist it when were with our kind photographer. I want him to be spared of the sight to me devouring Brett Yang.

But that's a different story when we're filming alone. I just want to pin him to the couch nearby and kiss him until he can't breathe anymore. Seeing him in that type of merch is just too damn tempting.

"Okay guys, accent the like button and legato the subscribe button. We'll see you next time. Byeeee!" Brett says as I turn off the camera.

Brett sighs and I just couldn't control myself anymore.

"Bretty, I wanna sit on your lap, can I?" I asked innocently, looking at him.

"Yeah, sure." He said, not looking up from his phone.

After I fixed the filming equipment, I went in front of him and straddled his lap. Brett was shocked at the move but didn't mind it. I think he just thought I want cuddles. I would, but I want something more for now.

I leaned my head on his left shoulder and kept my hands on his waist. He put his phone down and started to hug me back. He rubs his right hand up and down my back and his left hand threading through my hair. I sigh at the sensation, feeling content because of his touch. I started to move my head a bit nearer his neck and placed a kiss above the collar of his shirt.

He sighed softly and I continued to press open-mouthed and hot kisses down his neck.

smut warning:

I don't stop kissing his neck as he held me closer to him. I bring the collar down and bite lightly on the skin between his neck and shoulders. He moans as I place my left hand on the side of his neck. His hand from my hair was long gone as he put it on my head. Lifting it up gently so that he could see my face.

I decided to just kiss his lips as passionately as possible. I licked his bottom lip so that he could open his mouth. Once he did, our tongues were fighting for dominance. He removed his hands from my cheeks and slowly put it back on my hair. He tugged on it a little and I could immediately feel myself get weaker at the action.

What a little shithead. He knows how to dominate me even if I'm on top of him.

He pulls away from the kiss and removes my glasses gently. I close my eyes as I can feel him remove my shirt. He slowly runs his fingertips down my skin, making me shudder at the touches. He really knows how to turn me on.