Chapter Sixteen

Marcus and Caius smirked at my current state. Hair tousled and panted from the heated moment with Aro. Caius stepped forward and handed me my shirt that Aro had thrown. Looking down, I panicked. I was on display for all three of them. Rapping the covers around me to hid from their exploring eyes. 

Hobbling out of bed, I race to the bathroom. Picking my clothes off the floor along the way. I hear them chuckle as I close the door. Embarrassed, I look at my current state. Mostly naked and the bed head did little to help my confidence. I almost had sex with Aro and even as I stand here I cant find it to be ashamed of myself. The way it felt physical and emotionally to me was amazing. I flush as I think how it would be with each of them. And the thought of them all together made my heart pound.

A knock sounded at the door. "Mia Cara, we can feel your emotions. We need to explain them. Please come out." Aros said from the other side.

Cheeks flushing I swallowed. "Just a minute."  

Putting on my clothes and fixing the stray pieces of hair. Looking to the door I compose myself. Taking a deep breath I step out. 

All three of them are on the bed. Marcus is propped up against the head board with Aros head in his lap. Marcus twisting a lock of Aro's hair between his fingers. Aro's eyes closed and a purring sound emitting from him. Caius was also sitting with his back to the headboard. His head lay gently on Marcus's shoulder. The trio looked in utter peace and tranquility. Somewhere between brothers and lovers. It confused me. 

"Mia Cara you can join us, you don't have to watch." Marcus spoke softly. Aros eyes opened and he sat up, anchoring himself beside Caius.  

Taking a seat at the foot of the bed, I sit Indian style. I smile at them. They all look so different from each other, but are equally beautifully handsome. 

Marcus starts. "Do you have any questions first or would you like for us to explain this to you?"

"An explanation would be good." I nod. 

"While not uncommon to share mates, it is rare. I have only ever met one other mating group, composed of a male and two females. Our coupling is different from them in many ways. What is most puzzling is the bond change between I and my brothers here. While a bond between brothers is still there, it has been intwined with a mate bond." Marcus explains. 

"So you guys are into each other?" 

Marcus looks to the blond male to his side that still is resting against him. " It is exactly normal for same gender mating pairs. We have never been drawn to each other. We will have to take that aspect slow in our relationship. I will admit that my eyes have open to my brothers. I see them as mates now but I am willing to wait for them to feel the same."

"This is going to be interesting." I mutter.

"We will take this one step at a time. As for you, you invoked the bond. Dear Carlisle said you saw a painting of us. That was the connecting factor. We where at home in Italy when the bonds formed." 

"Wow, you where in Italy.  I had just met Carlisle and I turned around and saw the painting. It was a wild feeling." 

"It often is. In any mating bond there is a dominate. In Esme and Carlisle's, it is Carlisle. Emmett and Rosalie's it is Rosalie. In our case it is me."

"What does that mean?" I ask.

"It means that I will make sure everyone is taken care of, follows the rules, is happy, and make most of the decisions."

Aro, not happy with that grumbles.  

"You'll have to excuse Aro. He was considered the leader before the change. He is still is excepting it."

Aro speaks up. "I know Marcus, and I understand. The leader in a private relationship often becomes the leader in all aspects." He says grumbling. 

Caius on the other hand seemed humored by this. "Brother, now you will know what it is to be second." 

"What about you caius? What will you be?" I ask.

"Third. I do not care for rivalry. It is childish. Ruling is ruling. I will still be above others." Caius smirk could kill but to me it fitted him. 

"Do you have any questions Mia Cara?" Aro asked.

"Will I be leaving with you?" I look hopefully to them. 

"It is up to you but we strongly encourage you to do so." Marcus answers. 

The thought of not going sends a pain right through me, making us all wince and Caius whimper. 

Scooting forward to meet Caius, I take his hands. "Caius I am going with you." 

He continues to whimper, gripping onto my hands and burying his head in Marcus's neck. Looking too Marcus, he answers the question plaguing my mind. 

" Caius... is taking the new bond a little differently. It seems while I am now Dominate, he is now the most submissive. I am guessing with the state of you and aro, you two are switches."

"Shut up Marcus." Caius growls out trying to pull away feebly. 

Marcus just tucks him in further into himself. 

"Whats a switch?" I ask. Looking over at Aro, but he looks down embarrassed.

"Theres no need for that Aro, one step at a time remember? A switch is a person that can be dominate or submissive. You and Aro will be submissive to me, but when it comes to Caius.... well you understand." Caius looks uncomfortable. "Now when it comes to you and Aro it is free game. There will be no rank in your relationship."

Blushing at what he said. "So, you are in-charge." I ask.

" In-charge yes, uncaring no. I honestly think this is best." Marcus smiles. 

"Of course you think it is best, you are in charge of us." Aro grumbles. 

Marcus raises his head. Reaching around a comfortable looking Caius, he picks up a struggling Aro. Placing him in his lap, Marcus calms a flailing Aro. As soon as Marcus put a hand on Aro's lap, he stilled. 

Rubbing a his hand up and down his thigh he whispers. "Non c'è bisogno di quella cara, presto avrai ciò che brami, piacere." (No need for that dear one, you will soon have what you crave, pleasure) 

Aro relaxes more into Marcus. A very obvious issue becomes relevant. Aro's attraction for Marcus shows its self through his pants. A large bulge forms. 

Aro begins to moan for Marcus. Marcus ventures to Aros zipper. 

Standing up I go over to the door and lock it. The boys look to me for and explanation. 

"No need for us to be interrupted again. Aro never got to finish." I smirk along with the others. Marcus turns his attention back to Aro, smiling.