Chapter Twenty-One

All the boys sat around the TV in the living room with controllers in their hand. Jasper had a smirk on his face, he was feeling all of the egotistical emotions that were surging though the room. Edward was bent over looking for his controller. Emmett made is way over to the ottoman. Rosalie sat reading a magazine on the couch that was pressed up against the ottoman from this morning. 

What surprised me the most was that Carlisle was holding a royal blue controller, waiting by the foot of the ottoman to start. "Carlisle? You Play?" I asked surprised by the elder of the group. 

Sheepishly he looked to me and smiled. "Forever is a long time. We like to find new things to pass the time. Emmett introduced us to gaming years ago." 

Emmett turned to us. With a devious smirk he questioned. "Nervous? Ive been playing before you where even born." 

My competitiveness  stirred. We all made our wait to our respective spots on the couch in front of our mates. The three all raised a brow at my attitude. Gaming was a great love of mine. I was going to prove Emmett wrong and beat him. 

Edward settled down with Bella on his lap. 

Emmetts back was flush with Rosalies chest. Her hands already abandoning the magazine to find a home on his abs. 

Jasper and Alice in a similar position. Alice running her fingers through his hair. 

Esme had sat down on the couch with her legs across Carlisle and grabbing his hand. 

Arms encircled around my waist, hoisting me up and into the lap of Marcus. To my left was Caius and to my right was Aro.  They each lacked on to me. 

Emmett start to explain. "We are all going to play Rainbow bridge. Our mates have the job of distracting us physically. No taking it easy on us. Try your hardest to distract us. Who ever wins is the best at Mario Cart. Winner takes the glory. Understood." 

All of us nod and we pick our players. I pick Princess Peach because of the irony it. Edward gets Mario, Jasper is Bowser, Carlisle picks Luigi, Emmett of course picks Donkey Kong. 

Emmett picks Rainbow Bridge and the Starting Line appears and the count down begins. 

---------------------------- 3POV   

As the light turns green they all start off and Emmett leads the pack. The touches they receive  from their mates does little to distract them from the game. Emmett is in first place with Cara trailing him only slightly. Carlisle is surprisingly right behind her. Jasper was next and Edward in last. 

Lap two was when it became interesting. Emmett started to fall into second when Rosalie's hands slipped down between his legs. The motions where quick for the human eye and went unnoticed by Cara. The other mates saw this and began a similar torment. The room was filled with growls of passion now. 

Esme's hands had taken up residence on the insides of Carlisle thighs and trailed back and forth, this stirred him but he continued to focus on the game. 

Jasper was the most thrown off. He felt the overwhelming lust in the room. Accompanied with Alice running her hands under his shirt and to his pant line caused him to abandon his controller and grab Alice and run her up the stairs.

Edward was still in last but falling more behind as Bella ventures under his clothes. Edward being a virgin doesn't help his situation. He doesn't know how to handle himself.

Cara on the other hand was in pure heaven. Gentle kisses traveled everywhere. Marcus had ventured under her shirt and bra. His hands cupped her breasts and gently pleasured her. Causing her to run in the guard rails repeatedly. Aro kissed his way down her exposed stomach. Caius went the other direction and kissed his way up to her neck where he began to suck and nibble. 

Emmett lost it when Rosalie unzipped his pants and went into his underwear. Emmett let out a growl that shook the house. He forgot what his was doing and stopped and felt the pleasure that his mate was giving him. In a daze he continued the race, but this time in third place. 

Carlisle was holding his position but slowly working his way right behind Cara. Esme ventured her hands up to his chest where his tender nipples lay. She had found this spot the first time they made love. She knew that his self control was strong but this was his weak spot. She found them and rubbed them slightly. Carlisle's moan filled the air. It surprised everyone including himself. He was usually well put together in front of everyone. 

Edwards mind filled with all the lustful and sexual thoughts of those around him. His morals ran through his mind. He waited so long to keep himself for his wife. He made the decision to leave and calm himself in his room. Bella went to the patio so he could calm his desires without temptation.     

The third and final lap came around. The motions of Rosalie's hand never stopped. Everyone could tell that Rosalie was going to finish Emmett before he himself could finish the race. Breathing sounds became more husky from his side of the couch. 

The finish line was in sight for all three of them.

Rosalie suddenly twisted Emmett and without warning he came. He arched his back arched  and the controller was a casualty of his pleasure. Now laying in pieces by his feet. He rode a wave of pleasure forgetting about the race in front of him. 

Cara was about to cross the finish line when both Aro and Caius captured a nipple in their mouths and started to suckle her. Warmth spread to her core and the eyes of men around her turned black. 

This caused her to back off of the gas and for Carlisle to swoop arounds her. Cara followed him him in to secure second. Cara looked to find Emmett and Rosalie missing and Carlisle and Esme to be gone also.      

Looking back into her mates eyes, they grinned at her. "Why don't we take this upstairs Mia Cara." Marcus said lustfully.