First Flowers of Spring (Pt. 2)

As it turned out, the greenette's routine was actually pretty hard. An hour in and Katsuki was dripping sweat, the hard plastic in his grasp slick with it as he carefully lowered the old, broken TV to the ground. It didn't help that he had to focus extra hard to keep from exploding every damn thing.

 Though it was evidently even harder on Deku, who looked utterly fatigued. At least, to the trained eye. There was a determined glint in his speckled green irises, and he was still steadily dragging things away with as much speed as he'd started with, but there was a subtle pull on his features and a tremble to his limbs that gave him away. It was probably a result of all the overworking the nerd subjected himself to. 

 Idiot never thought about himself, and it was beginning to get under Katsuki’s skin.

 Katsuki threw a water bottle at the teen and watched it smack him straight in his freckled face.

 "Ow! Kacchan! What did you…" Deku trailed off, picking the water bottle up from the ground where it had fallen. "Isn't this your water bottle? It's already been drunk from."

 "Just drink it, asshole! I see you shaking like a leaf over there!" Katsuki snapped a little defensively. Deku’s cheeks turned a rosy hue as he gripped the water bottle closer, and Katsuki had a sneaking suspicion it wasn’t because of the warm air.

 “W-What are you talking about, Kacchan?”

 The blonde rolled his eyes, “I’m not stupid, Deku. You’re trembling.”

 “I’m just-!” Deku paused, searching frantically for some excuse and failing. Nerd finally learned he couldn’t lie to him, it seemed. Katsuki smirked and jumped down from the now small pile.

 “Just drink the damn water, idiot.” He said, walking over to the other boy and pinching his cheek.

 “Owww, Kasshan!” Deku complained, patting at Katsuki’s hand lightly.

 The blonde breathed harshly through his nose as he let go, watching Deku rub his abused cheek soothingly with one hand and finally lift the rim of the water bottle to his lips with the other.

 Katsuki observed for a moment as he drank, scarlet orbs trailing the way his pink lips wrapped around the plastic and the movement of his adam’s apple as it bobbed. Sweat dripped from the greenette’s hairline, traveling over soft cheeks, one of which was still bruised pink with irritation, until the salty water collected at the bottom of his chin and dripped onto the nerd’s already soaked t-shirt. The white shirt clung to his body in areas he was particularly sweaty- around the sides, in the ridges of his muscles, along his collar and the waistband of his shorts- Katsuki could feel his face beginning to heat up slightly, but this time he did blame it on the warm air.