Chapter 3

Harper's POV

I GOT INTO A TAXI AND SAT AS IT SPED THROUGH THE CITY and out into the countryside. We passed lots of small, quaint villages, each looked like they could be part of a typical children's story. I quickly noticed how expensive this journey was becoming but I pushed that thought to the back of my mind; I had to visit this convent. Trees and houses blurred past the window as I began planning my new story...

Crowley's POV

I can't believe it. Honestly. Aziraphale and I have spent the last eleven years watching over the wrong child! It turned out that the American politician's son, a rude boy named Warlock, wasn't actually the antichrist! Can't satanic nuns get anything right?! Obviously not. 

I pushed the accelerator right the to floor, my Bentley speeding through the country roads. Aziraphale and I were going back to the place where the antichrist was born to see if there were any clues on where he is now. At this point we were going nearly one hundred and twenty miles per hour and Aziraphale was starting to make a fuss.

"Crowley, don't you think you ought to slow down a bit?" He asked, trying to be polite. But I wasn't in the mood.

"Shut it, the quicker we get there, the better." I replied harshly.

After what a while we finally arrived at the convent. It was an old looking building which clearly hadn't been used by nuns in at least a decade. Most of the walls had collapsed and fallen into disrepair.

I saw another car (well a taxi actually) pull up next to the Bentley but I didn't pay that much attention to it; i was too focused on this strange building.

Aziraphale and I looked at the ancient building and then I noticed something, something that caused me to laugh. The convent hospital had been turned into a paintball place. Paintball of all things. I rolled my eyes at the weirdness of humans then continued to walk into the hospital.

Harper's POV

The taxi arrived at the convent and I looked at the price, and pointedly rolled my eyes. I  paid the driver who gave me sly grin.

"I'll be waiting here for the ride home." He said, thinking of more money.

I nodded but turned away to look at the building, it was no longer a convent hospital, it was a paintball centre. I kept walking and suddenly something hit my arm.

"Ouch." I said a little too loudly.

It was paint. I let out a sigh, as it splattered red all over over my new black leather jacket, hoping that the trip would be worth it. 

I decided to run inside to avoid getting even more paint on me. I wondered around the building, occasionally taking a few photos. I was just about to take another one when I heard a voice, two actually.

"Ask her about the antichrist." The first voice said calmly. 

I leant against the wall, trying to be a silent and inconspicuous as possible. 

"Is there anything at all that you remember?" The second voice came. This voice was harsher and a little bit sarcastic, kind of like mine. It was intriguing so I carefully peaked around the corner and what I saw was completely unexpected.

I saw three people, but one of them, a lady with black hair, was completely transfixed, she couldn't move. There were also two men. The first one had white hair and a round looking face. He wore a smart suit with a waistcoat and bow tie, all in white, which looked somewhat misplaced in modern times. 

The second figure immediately caught my attention. He had strikingly red hair, but that was the only colour about him, everything else he wore was black, he looked like he was out of an edgy-kinda rock band. He wore a black jacket and black jeans with a dark silver scarf-type-thing that lay on his chest. But, the most noticeable thing about this man was his dark sunglasses. They completely covered his eyes and stood out immensely. The man started speaking again and I continued listening.