(Ch: 23) Torture

*WARNING* Today's chapter contains violence and dark shit so read at your own will.

Harry Style's P.O.V:

I stopped pacing around my office and punched the wall before shoving everything off my desk and onto the floor.

"WHY HASN'T HE FUCKING CONTACTED US?!" I barked. It's been two fucking days and no one's heard anything from him. Ross hasn't called us either which means either Ford wont let him out of his sight or he found out that Ross was a spy and killed him.

I had let all my men into my house and everyone was working round the clock trying to track Ford down. How is it possible that he just disappeared off the fucking planet.

"Harry, mate, calm down. He'll contact us soon. Ford has no use for Cora." Louis said in a soft voice, trying to calm me down.

"Yeah, except the fact that he's a horny sex slave trafficker and could either sell off my kitten or even possibly fucking rape her just to spite me!" I hissed through gritted teeth.

"And I have no words to describe the things I'll do to him if he does either of those." I growled in a low voice.

"We believe you, Styles, but we need to keep our head together if we wanna find Cora, right?" Liam said sensibly.

I slowly nodded. "You're right." I sighed in defeat.

I wonder what's going through my kitten's mind right now.

*          *          *          *           *          *

Cora Greer's P.O.V:

After my little crying session, I got up and started banging my fists on the door.

"LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT OF HERE, PLEASE!" I shrieked. My throat was sore and my inner thighs were covered with blood. It was bad enough that I was in this situation but now I had period cramps to add onto the list of things I was going through in this hell hole.

No, I shouldn't be ungrateful. 

I never thought I'd say this but thank God my period came when it did. I'm pretty sure it's the only thing that stopped Jesse from raping me.

The door suddenly opened in my face and I fell back on my ass from the sudden impact.

It was that Ross guy. He looked down at me and immediately held his hand out to help me up.

 He looked down at me and immediately held his hand out to help me up

"I'm sorry Ms. Greer. Are you alright?" he asked in a hushed whisper as he glanced back out the corridor to see if the coast was clear.

"Y-yes, I am. W-Who are you?" I asked, confused.