(Ch: 4) Just Let Me Die

I couldn't decide what to fucking wear at my own funeral.

I thought I'd go out with a bang and wear a fancy dress and stuff but in the end I gave up and just wore my sweat pants with a white T-shirt on top.

Fuck, I looked like shit.

Anyways, that wouldn't really matter in a matter of hours since i'd be dead aha aha.

I walked half an hour towards the only bridge this stupid ass town had. 

It was surprisingly quiet there. Well, not surprisingly. It's the only road that takes you in and out of here. People didn't come here and people didn't leave here so this bridge was deserted. 

It was 3:00 AM so I walked, half because I was nervous and half because I wanted to see the sun rise one last time. As much I hated to admit the sunset and sunrise here was absolutely gorgeous

It was the only good thing about here.

I sat for a moment, taking out a cigarette I'd stolen from mom's purse today before leaving and lit it up.

After attempting to smoke and almost coughing myself to death I got up to climb onto the railing of the bridge which was surprisingly thick enough to walk on

"Give me a fucking sign!" I called out loud.

I was so caught up in my own thoughts that I hadn't noticed a suspicious black car come up and stop near me. 

"This ain't deep enough I'm afraid." a deep raspy voice said. "God?" I asked in confusion. "Close enough."

I looked back towards my audience with my hands outstretched beside me in an an effort to balance myself as the car doors opened and out came a few guys. Five to be exact. 

All smoking hot. 

I laughed at my own audacity. Bitch you're about to jump off a fucking bridge lets not get too off topic here, okay?

I looked down at the water under the bridge. I could see the big boulders and stones in the clear water. 

"I said, that ain't deep enough." One of the guys said, looking over the bridge. He had tattoos all over him. I sighed heavily. 

"I know. I want them to find my bloody body. Hopefully I'll crack my head open and die quick but if I don't, oh well." I shrugged. 

"Yikes." another one said. He had arrows tattooed on his right arm. "Is all this because of that boy that died that day?" a familiar voice said. I narrowed my eyes as I recognized his curly hair and mischievous green eyes. 

"Hey, it's you. The creep from the bar, right?" I asked. 

My snarky remark earned me a small chuckle from each of them. "You really don't know us do you, kitten?" He smirked. 

I rolled my eyes at him as I slowly walked on the railing. "The stupid pet name, yep, it is you." I muttered. 

I stood straight and faced them with my hands on hips. "If you all must know, it's not just the boy... it's not just... Miles." I ended in a whisper looking down at my feet.

"I hope something bad happens to John and mom." I said with another sigh. "Who's that?" one of em asked. "Mom's pedophilic  boyfriend. Anyways, stop stalling me. The sun's rising. Guess my time's up. Goodbye cruel world!" I said dramatically and turned around to jump. Suddenly, someone yanked at the hem of my shirt and pulled me back. 

I let out a squeal as I fell backwards and into the arms of the creep

"Hey! Get the FUCK off me! Let go!" I said thrashing around. "WOAH, woah, it's too soon, kitten. At least let us have some fun with you before you waste your life away." He chuckled in his deep voice along with the rest. 

"You are making a HUGE mistake, mister." I bluffed. They all roared with laughter. "She really doesn't know!" The one with the arrow tattoos said. "KNOW WHAT?!!" I  yelled in frustration. 

"Kitten, we own this town. In fact, we own the whole fucking state. I'm the KING around here and I get whatever the fuck I want." The creep said. 

"Oh, Oh my God." I said with pretend fear written on my face. They laughed thinking they'd scared me. 

"I totally don't fucking care you snobby spoiled ass little bitch." I said loudly with unnecessary sass and tried to get out of his grasp again, he chuckled and put me down this time. "You were right, Harry. She's gonna be fun to break." the one fully covered with tattoos said. 

Despite my macho appearance I was having a mental break down in my head. 

I gulped as I turned around to make a run for it but Harry caught me from behind, snaking his big arms around my tiny waist, entrapping me

He laughed at my attempt to escape like it was the most ridiculous thing in the world.

I kicked around and screamed for help but there was no one here to listen to my pathetic cries

I kicked around and screamed for help but there was no one here to listen to my pathetic cries. "Alright, alright, shut the fuck up." another one of them said as he took out a rag from his pocket and came towards me. 

"I'm telling you guys! You'll fucking regret this!" I screeched. 

Harry laughed a deep throaty laugh in my ear. "We'll see, kitten." He whispered as the other guy put the cloth to my mouth. I held my breath for as long as I could. They laughed at me when I eventually had to breathe in the toxic fumes. 

My world started spinning as my struggles slowly died down and I went limp in Harry's fucking arms.

The world had fucked me over one too many times.

You'll regret this. That's a fucking promise.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!