(Ch: 18) The Party (PART I)

Harry helped me get into the front seat of the car.

"So, if you guys are like so rich why don't you have a driver or... you know, maids and stuff." I asked as Harry sat in the driver's seat and the rest sat in the back. He put the key in the ignition and started driving. 

It was getting dark already.

"Well, kitten, this place is very... private to me so I don't want anyone knowing the location since I have a lot of enemies. We do have a cleaning staff that comes every other week to clean the whole house but they're different people every time and we have them blindfolded when they arrive here so they don't memorize the way." Harry explained.

"Then how did those bad guys find it?" I asked, curiosity getting the best of me.

"That's something we still need to figure out. Only us and the cleaning staff know that this place exists so it was either them..." he paused and I saw him gulp out of fear that one of his brothers would be capable of betraying him.

"Harry!" everyone erupted in a series of dramatic gasps. "We're your fucking brothers, dammit! We would rather die then even dream of betraying one of our own." Louis said seriously.

I saw Harry let out a sigh of relief.

"I know. I'm sorry I shouldn't have accused you guys." He smiled in the rare view  mirror. "Apology accepted. Now let's find this fucker and show him what pain really feels like." Zayn said cracking his knuckles. 

"Which fucker? Do you know who sent them?" I asked.

"Yeah, It's a pig named Ford. When I get my hand around his throat-" Harry let the rest up to our imagination. I gulped.

"He's a sex slave trafficker. Steer clear of him at the party, kitten." Harry advised. I nodded, the butterflies in my stomach suddenly turning into bats.

After 50 minutes of driving we finally reached our destination.

I couldn't help but gasp. My eyes were wide. 

HOLY.FUCK

It was the most beautiful house I'd ever seen. To call it a mere house should've been a sin, it was a fucking castle.

I was so caught up gawking at it that I hadn't even noticed that everyone had got out until Harry came to open my door

He helped me out and my eyes never left the gorgeous view that they had been blessed with. I heard Harry chuckle.

"You look like a kitten when it sees something shiny for the first time. If you like this then you'll love our place back in Virginia." Harry grinned. I grinned back.