(Ch: 13) Red Velvet Pancakes Anyone?

Harry Styles' P.O.V:

I woke up pretty late, around 11:00 AM (I usually woke up around 09:00 AM to start my day since I had to manage my 'drug business' and all). 

The first thing I saw after waking up was Cora's face. 

My breath caught in my throat as I tried to hold my breath so she wouldn't be disturbed from her slumber.

She looked fucking gorgeous.

The sunlight was coming through the window and hitting her face so softly she looked almost like an angel from Heaven.

Her black hair was sprawled across the pillow around her head, her thick dark lashes were casting a light shadow across her pink cheeks, her full pink lips were ever so slightly parted and her chest was slowly rising and falling as she breathed.

She was sleeping so silently, I'd think she was dead if it weren't for the fact that her body was visibly moving with every breath she took.

I was hugging her like she was a stuffed toy, my arm around her small waist and leg thrown over her hips.

Cora looked so innocent and at peace as she slept that you wouldn't even believe how broken and depressed she really was.

I smiled and got up after 10 minutes of gawking at her. 

I removed myself from her slowly as to not wake her up. Cora usually slept till like 12:00 PM and she slept late last night so it's best that she get some more rest.

Despite my efforts to be as quiet and still as possible, I saw her thick lashes slowly flutter open.

Cora Greer's P.O.V:

I slowly stirred from my sleep as I felt the bed shift and was cold all of the sudden as if the bed sheets had been torn off me.

I woke up to see Harry standing at the foot of the bed. Oh, I was cold because he had got up from beside me.

"You up already, kitten?" He smiled softly at me.

"Um hmm." I chirped, genuinely happy, and stretched slowly. I'd never slept so well before in my fucking life.

He smile got bigger. "Someone's in a good mood." he chuckled.

"Yep! Slept like a baby. I have insomnia so it usually takes me around 3 fucking hours to fall asleep but last night it only took like... 2." I said sitting up and resting my back against the pillows. 

He took his shirt off and I averted my gaze with a blush as he changed into another one

I got up and out of bed and started to fix the bed sheets and stuff. After that I walked out towards the small balcony as I pushed the glass doors open. A cool breeze suddenly went around me and I sighed with satisfaction. I'd be living the dream if not for a few minor factors about my unique situation.