(Ch:25) Monster

*WARNING* 

This chapter contains graphic details of sexual assault so read at your own risk.

Cora Greer's P.O.V:

My head rolled back as Ross carried me down the hallway to my room.

Fuck, it hurts.

My leg felt like it was still being stabbed. It was burning and throbbing like crazy.

Ross opened the door to my prison cell and closed it behind him before gently putting me down on the bed. I yelped out from the pain and rolled to my side so my good thigh was underneath me.

To my surprise I found Ross kneeling before me on the ground, his eyes all teared up.

"Forgive me, Miss Greer, I couldn't protect you." his voice broke. My heart softened and I felt the grudge I'd held against him just a minute ago melting into nothing.

"Oh Ross, it's not your fault." I couldn't help but cry with him, though it was more from the pain than the guilt I'll admit.

I tried to sit up so I could comfort him but instantly regretted moving as another cry of pain escaped my lips.

Ross immediately got up and retrieved something from his back pocket.

It was a small antiseptic wipe and some gauze. I almost laughed in his face. 

"I don't think that's gonna help a stab wound." I gasped between my silent laughter. He smiled too. 

"Sorry, it's all I could manage to sneak past him." he said with a frown. He helped me sit up and took me to the bathroom where he cleaned my wound (as I tried not to scream bloody murder) and wrapped the gauze around it.

After that he led me back to the bed where I lied down gratefully.

"Oh, I almost forgot." Ross said, reaching into his pocket again. He brought out a pack of crushed biscuits and I couldn't help the small chuckle that left my mouth before I could stop myself.

He flushed. "I know it's not much-" he started. "It's plenty, Ross. You're a life saver." I cut him off and smiled. 

After he left I quickly scarfed the biscuits down as I realized I hadn't eaten anything in the last 36 fucking hours.

I also finished the small water bottle that Ross had left me too. 

He's a really good guy.

I found myself unable to keep my eyes open as the fatigue started getting to me and before I knew it, I had drifted off to a dreamless sleep.

Well, more like a nap since Jesse came slamming the door open not 20 fucking minutes later.

I sat up in alarm and my face scrunched up in pain as my wound started hurting like a bitch again. Jesse looked down at my bandaged leg and smirked before muttering something under his breath.

He had something in his hand and I glanced curiously at it. It was another slutty dress.

 It was another slutty dress