(Ch: 5) Kidnapped

I stirred into consciousness with a groan. 

My head felt heavy and I couldn't think straight. 

What the fuck happened? 

I tried to rack through my brain for clues. Slowly but surely, it all came back. I shot up in bed and quickly scrambled to my feet. 

Because of my quick and stupid actions, the room started to spin again. I stumbled over to the wall, banging into it with force before trying to hold onto it for support as I started to hyperventilate. I looked around the room. 

It was your average guest room but without any furniture. Just a bed in it and a big window behind the bed with soft sheer white curtains. 

The sunlight was streaming through the window, illuminating the room in its soft halo of light. 

There were two doors in the room. 

I ran to the first and it was a bathroom. I quickly ran to the other to try it but it was locked of course. I went back to the bathroom, searching for a weapon of some sort but there was nothing there besides a bar of soap, shampoo, conditioner, and a loofah. 

I cursed under my breath and went back to the room, looking around again for some way out. 

I went to look at the window behind the bed but it was just a wall of glass, like, there wasn't a latch or anything on it for me to open. I looked around to find something to throw at it in an effort to break it but there was nothing there besides the bed which I obviously couldn't lift with my small skinny ass arms.

I heard footsteps outside along with the sound of someone inserting a key into the lock of the door. I gasped as I quickly scrambled back into the corner, my heart in my throat. 

The door opened to reveal the guy with the arrow tattoos on his right arm. 

He looked fucking bored as fuck

"You awake?" he asked like an idiot. I rolled my eyes despite the tension in the air. "No, i'm still fucking asleep." I hissed. He slowly stalked towards where I was sitting in the corner. 

"No need to be a fucking bitch. I can cut that pretty little tongue out if you can't follow that simple order." He snarled crouching down to my eye level. 

I shook my head, still refusing to look like a frightened deer caught in headlights

I shook my head, still refusing to look like a frightened deer caught in headlights. He looked over my body and smirked. I looked down to see what he was smirking at and my eyes almost bulged out. 

There was blood on my pants. 

"I'm not suppose to be on my fucking period yet!" I cried in alarm. He chuckled. "Don't worry love, that's not your blood." he smirked standing up and turning around to leave. "IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER??!" I cried. 

I never really found out where that blood came from now that I think about it... Oh well.

He just laughed before leaving, the door was wide open. 

I quickly stood up and walked over, peeking out I saw a long ass hallway on either side of me. I saw the guy go down the right so I naturally chose left. 

I made a run for it, like, I sprinted like i'd never sprinted before. I may have been short but I was a fast runner at school. 

I was also bare foot so you can understand why I appreciated the fact that the whole fucking hall way was carpeted in a soft black carpet.

(Just imagine this but with a black carpet)

I gasped wildly as I ran and almost cried with relief when I saw the end of the hallway. I looked back in case someone had spotted me. I turned back around and a shrill scream escaped my lips as I bumped into one of them.

 I turned back around and a shrill scream escaped my lips as I bumped into one of them

It didn't help that I was running so fast that we both fell back, with me on top. 

"Fucking hell, dude!" I breathed sitting up, straddling his waist. " Why in God's name didn't you bloody move!??" I said touching my head to see if it was bleeding, it wasn't. 

He smirked. "You done, princess?" he cooed. I rolled my eyes obnoxiously. 

"Fucking pet names." I muttered. 

"You sure as fuck love cursing don't you." he asked. "It is what it fucking is." I shrugged trying to get up but he caught both my wrists in  his big ass hands and suddenly flipped us over. 

"You think your'e smart don't you?" he smiled mockingly. "Just a little." I smirked, kicking him in the nut sack. 

He doubled over with a grunt and I quickly shoved him off me and got up only to be rammed into the wall by a fucking bull

Holy fuck, I think I punctured a lung.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW THIS WAS A LONG ONE. TELL ME IF YOU GUYS PREFER SHORT OR LONG CHAPTERS.

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!!!