(Ch: 28) Happily Ever After

*SMUT WARNING*

Cora Greer's P.O.V:

Yes, I cut my hair. 

I just wanted to forget all the bad parts about the past so I just decided to cut my hair as a tribute to leaving all things bad behind.

This is a new me.

This me is gonna be happy and live a long life with her new found family.

I'm actually out in the city right now. 

The guys just brought me out saying it's a 'Me-Day' today so I can do whatever the fuck I want.

I cut my hair and got a massage and mani-pedi first and boy did it feel good.

After that I went crazy in the food court. I bought caramel filled donuts and churros and ice cream, scarfing them down my throat like I'd been starved for days.

Well, I actually had during my time in... Hell.

But it's all in the past now. I'm okay now, I'm safe now. 

I've got Harry to take care of me and he's got me to take care of him.

I also have to take care of four whiny man-babies but it's okay since I guess I'm their little sister now.

"Hey, Lou, where's Harry?" I asked, sipping my strawberry milkshake as Zayn dipped his French fries in it.

We were all sitting at a round table, just chilling in the warm sun a the breeze blew by softly.

Ah, the perfect day.

"Uhhh... he's-" I saw Niall start to panic.

"He's just taking care of some business, princess." Louis quickly cut him off.

I narrowed my eyes suspiciously.

"Sure he is." I said slowly. I saw Niall gulp but decided not to press.

Who cares, as long as he's safe.

Zayn got a phone call and he immediately picked up, standing up and walking away hastily.

"Uhhh, guys?" I asked, putting my drink down.

"What the fuck is going on?" I chuckled, looking around to see them all looking away and scratching their heads.

"Wow, you guys are awful at hiding stuff. It's another surprise party isn't it? Or is he getting me a kitten this time?" I giggle.

"Fuck, she's too smart for her own good." Zayn mutters.

"I can't do this anymore. Cora, he's gonna-" Niall was about to confess when suddenly Louis slaps his hand over his mouth and headlocks him.

"-Yep, you got us. It's a kitten. Stop it with the questions now before Niall explodes." Louis says, obviously annoyed at Niall and his inability to lie.

"Whatever." I shrug, hiding the fact that I'm excited and already have high as fuck expectations.

"Lets go home guys." Liam suddenly said, getting up and stretching before snatching my milkshake away and heading to our car.

"Hey!" I pouted as I got up to follow him.

We went back home and I saw Harry standing at the door with a nervous look on his face.

Hm, wonder what that's about.

I got out and pranced over to him, giving him a hug and then backing up.