(Ch: 7) Escape Attempt 2

I woke up under the bed... 

Yes you read right... 

No I wasn't 'trippin'. 

IT WAS SMART OKAY??! 

So, picture this, they come in to check on me and don't see me there, BOOM, instant panic! 

They go try to find me all over the place while I, being the sneaky little bitch that I am, efficiently make my escape without even being caught! 

Okay so thinking this over after I woke up and wasn't dizzy anymore, I saw the holes in my plan and decided to scratch that off. So now, I'm just gonna hide behind the door and when they open it, I shall hit whoever-it-is over the head with a shampoo bottle and run as fast as my little legs will take me. The rest I'll figure out as I go... 

Yeah, okay I feel like this won't end well but what have I got to lose am I right?

I waited for over an HOUR... an hour! And FINALLY I heard footsteps. 

My heart caught up in my throat as I searched my mind to revise what I was suppose to do. 

It was only then that I realized I had forgotten to pick up the bottle of shampoo but now it was too late so we're gonna have to improvise. 

The door opened and I held my breath. I was not pleased to see that it was Zayn. 

That stupid little bitch went to check the bathroom and I made a run for it. 

"SHE'S OUT HERE YOU FUCKING DUMB ASS!!!" I heard Louis yell as he looked up from his phone. 

I smirked and sprinted in the same direction I had on my previous attempted-and-failed escape.

"BUNCH'A FUCKING LOSERS AHAHAHA" I yelled as I ran. 

I looked back to see Liam waiting for me with outstretched arms and I made sure I looked like i'd been caught and was frightened but right when he was about to fold his arms around me I slipped underneath him. 

"YOU GUYS ARE SUCH STUPID LITTLE BITCHES, CAN'T EVEN CATCH A FUCKING KID.  YOU CALL YOURSELVES A GANG?? BITCH I SHOULD BE THE FUCKING LEADER!" I yelled and giggled as I reached the end of the hallway. 

I tried to open the door and my heart sank... I hadn't thought of what i'd do if the door was fucking locked. I gulped and turned around to see Zayn running full speed at me. 

"NO, NO NO, NO! Not again!!" I squealed but just then I ducked and he slammed into the wall face first. 

I was tearing up from laughing so hard! 

I ran down the hallway again but stopped when I spotted Liam running towards me. I turned around and saw the silent one, Niall I think (if I can remember correctly), running at me too. I stayed still, panicking and glancing both ways. 

Just as they thought they had me in their grasp I bent down and they crashed into each other. 

I quickly scrambled to my feet with a small laugh and ran again only to slam into a fucking wall

I fell to the ground on my back with a tiny groan as I saw stars in my vision. The wall started laughing and it was then that I realized that I had bumped into Louis AGAIN

"You really should watch where your'e going, princess

"You really should watch where your'e going, princess." He smirked. 

This time I hadn't gained much momentum so he was still left standing, unfortunately

"Yeah?" I started. "How's your nut sack? Is it still working?" I smirked. His grin turned into a scowl as he suddenly climbed on me to pin me to the ground. "You need a demonstration, little girl??" He hissed holding my wrists above my head. 

I struggled to get out of his grasp. "Let me go!" I said through clenched teeth. He reared his hand back to slap me and I automatically turned my head to the side with a gasp, waiting for the impact. 

"That's enough, Louis. I'll take it from here." I heard Harry say with a voice that said 'No fucking funny business'

I smirked at Louis as he got off me. "Better luck next time, princess. Your'e gonna need a ticket if you want a piece of this action." I grinned smugly. 

He rolled his eyes. "We'll see." He whispered to me before getting up. 

"Get up, kitten." Harry said. "Umm, no. I like it down here thank you very much." I said nervously. 

He chuckled looking away before quickly reaching down to grab my wrist and yank me up forcefully. "Ow, stop it! Your'e hurting me!" I whined. 

"Oh, I haven't even begun, kitten." He whispered in my ear, sending a chill down my spine. 

Fuck, looks like i'm in real trouble now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOOOooooH!!! What's gonna happen next???

VOTE AND COMMENT!