(Ch:9) Old Habits Die Hard

Harry Styles P.O.V:

"Just give it to her. Give her whatever she wants. And tell that idiot there's a closet in the fucking bathroom so she doesn't need any more clothes." I sighed in frustration. 

Damn, this girl's a fucking handful

She was hungry this morning so Niall made her breakfast. 

Apparently she's allergic to PB&J so he made her eggs and bacon. After that she asked for a chair for her room. Upon asking why she told Liam that the room was 'too boring' and that she 'needed a change of perspective' and 'didn't wanna sit on the bed anymore cause it was too soft'

After that she knocked on her door again and when Louis opened it she asked for a bluetooth speaker and some music

Does this woman fucking understand that she has been kidnapped and is being held here against her will? 

She's acting like yesterday never happened. Like she never had a fucking breakdown in front of me. I sighed. Whatever. She's really something that's for sure. 

I was so happy to see her at the bar I could barely contain myself. 

I'd finally found her after 10 fucking years. 

She doesn't remember me but who could blame her? She had been traumatized by life and had no good memories of her childhood before the death of her father. When we brought her to our private mansion, I immediately sent word for her revolting mother and her disgusting boyfriend to be killed, slowly might I add. 

They had tortured my kitten for years without going unpunished. Their time was up now. They had to repent for their sins. They're long dead by now but Cora doesn't need to deal with that right now. 

As much as she hated them both, I know she still had a soft spot for her pathetic excuse for a mother.

I was finding it extremely hard to keep my hands to myself when it came to her. 

I was quite shocked (and a little hurt I admit) when she had rejected my touch. I mean I guess I could have been gentler and less... scarier but, women usually just throw themselves on me so I don't really know how to deal with this situation. 

I'm not a sensitive person per se so I don't know how to approach her without her wanting to run away from me in fear. I have never known warmth so I don't know how to make her feel more comfortable around me. 

The results of my search on the internet says I should go slow. That is also something I have never done before.  

I was an orphan (Yep, it's sob story time) and ran away from the dreadful orphanage when I was younger. I built this empire myself (It's made of drugs but who gives a fuck?)

I picked up Zayn, Louis, Liam and Niall from the streets and gave them a place to live and food to eat so I didn't have to ask them to be loyal to me. They started serving me right away. They're more like brothers to me than servants and they know that. 

I have a whole fucking army but they don't have the permission to step foot in my private manor. Nobody knows the location of my home except my right hand men (i.e. Zayn, Louis, Niall and Liam). 

Besides they'll just end up scaring my little kitten so lets just play it safe for now. So currently, they are staying back at headquarters which is in town.