(Ch: 14) Intruder Alert

Cora Greer's P.O.V:

"Harry just called to remind us of the party tonight." Louis said, licking his fingers.

Everyone groaned and got up. "Thanks for the pancakes, Cora. They.were.bomb." Niall smiled. I smiled back politely. "Your'e welcome!"

Finally, someone said my name!

"Wait, what party?" I asked as I gathered up their plates to put them in the sink. It's not that I had to do the dishes or make them breakfast but I was just so glad I wasn't sitting in a room and staring at a wall, I just wanted to keep myself busy.

"Just some stupid 3 day party we have to attend so we don't offend a business partner." Zayn said with a sigh as he stretched. 

I quickly did the dishes, wiped my hands and followed them through a door that led to a lounging area. 

I swear this place is like a fricking labyrinth.

"Wait, do I get to go?" I asked in a small voice.

Liam scoffed. "Why would you get to go, Cora?" he said as if I'd made the most ridiculous comment ever.

I suppressed the extremely strong urge to roll my eyes. Seriously though if I don't stop rolling my eyes every time they open their mouths, my eyes will get stuck like that.

It's gonna be a real challenge though since their mere existence is enough to get my eyes rolling the whole 360 degrees.

"Please? It's so boring here! I wanna go to a party too!" I said, almost sounding like a whiny brat.

"Aww, guys she's saying please, why don't we let her- NO, dumb ass, your'e not going. End of fucking story." Louis said.

I swear to God, sometimes it feels like he just fucking hates me... well, he actually does, and the feeling is mutual FYI.

"Yea, besides, Harry would never let you go. He wouldn't risk the chance of you slipping out of his fingers so easily." Liam said holding his hands up pretending like he was holding something and then letting it fall from his grasp.

I folded my arms across my chest and glared at him.

"Aww, don't worry, I'll keep you company." Niall said roughing up my hair. I slapped his hand away.

"I don't need a babysitter! Just please let me come with you. I promise I'll behave!" I begged, clasping my hands together against my chest.

"Also, no, Harry said we all have to go." Zayn said.

"What? Is he an idiot? I have a way higher chance of trying to escape while I'm alone then with you guys on my ass at the party." I said with furrowed eyebrows.

"She's right guys, no way Harry's gonna leave her- oh" Zayn said checking his phone. He started laughing. 

"Looks like your'e the babysitter Louis!" he cackled.