(Ch: 10) Escape Attempt 3

"Hello, boys." I said sweetly with a goofy grin on my face.

"I'm going to fucking hurt her." Louis said with a calm face, hands balled in fists at his side. He was visibly trembling with anger. "I'll help you." Zayn offered. "Count me in." Liam said. 

I rolled my eyes. "Pussies. They were acorns not flying shards of glass." I muttered. 

"Guys, shes's just a girl, we shouldn't-"Niall started. 

"EXCUSE ME?!" I yelled cutting him off and showering him with the rest of the acorns that I had gathered. He tried to dart them but couldn't. Niall looked at me with annoyance. "I'm in." he said to the others. 

They all nodded as they started coming towards the tree. I giggled and sat back down, swinging my legs to and fro over the branch. 

"How do you guys plan on getting me down?" I said with fake curiosity written on my face and an eyebrow arched up. Zayn suddenly pulled out a gun from behind him. "Well that's the easy part, love. The hard part is figuring out what to do with you after we get our hands on you." he sneered. 

"FUCKING SHOOT ME MOTHER FUCKER, I DARE YA." I said, failing to hide the desperation in my voice. 

Zayn cocked the gun at me furiously but Louis grabbed his arm. "That's exactly what she wants, dumb ass. Wait till she gets down. Then we can make it real slow." Louis smirked up at me. I gulped. 

Then something occurred to me. Where the heck did Harry go again? My branch suddenly shook and I grabbed onto it for dear life as I looked back to see what kind of gorilla had tried to sit on it. It was Harry.

Fuck.

He grinned at me, slowly coming nearer to the branch I was on. "YOU DUMB ASS THE BRANCH IS GONNA-" too late

I heard a loud crack as my world suddenly tilted at a 90 degree angle. A series of wild gasps erupted from the boys. 

Harry had pounced on me just as the branch broke. I screamed as I fell with my eyes squeezed shut, waiting for the brutal impact. I was surprised to find that I had landed on something softer then what I had anticipated. I slowly opened my eyes and gasped to find that I was laying on Harry. 

He had twisted us around mid-air so that I would land on him instead of the ground. 

"Oh my God! Harry! Are you okay?" I asked frantically, still laying on him. I traced my hand in his hair to see if he was bleeding. 

"Guys! Don't just stand there like a bunch of fucking idiots! Check if his heads bleeding!" I cried frantically. 

I started to sit up when strong arms suddenly wrapped around my small weight and pulled me back down. I fell back onto his chest with an 'oomf'

I rolled my eyes. "You fucking prick." I accused. A grin spread across his lips as he opened his pretty green eyes.

For some stupid reason I felt my cheeks heat up. 

"I thought you were fucking dead!" I said angrily and punched his chest. 

"Awwww, were you worried about me, kitten?" he cooed. "You wish!" I scoffed and hit him again. 

He grunted, his face scrunching up in pain. I gasped. 

"I-I'm sorry! Are you okay?" I asked, thinking maybe he was just acting like he was okay cause he's a fucking dude.

He grinned again. "Gotchaaa." he sang. 

"UGHHH." I groaned as he let go. I rolled over him and fell to the ground on my back. He stood up and looked down at me.

"Wait, don't move." he said reaching into his pocket.

"What? Why?" I asked, my face scrunching up in confusion.

He whipped out his phone and quickly snapped a photo. 

"Hey!" I cried, sitting up and hoping the picture wasn't too ugly

"Perfect." he said. "Lets go." he said giving me a hand to stand up.

I sighed and got up in defeat. "Better luck next time, kitten." Harry chuckled looking at my pouty face. "Lets watch a movie tonight. Zayn, it's your turn to pick one." Harry said. 

The other guys were so fucking pissed I almost laughed out loud.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE AND COMMENT MY LOVELIES!

Also, I have the next few chapters saved in my drafts so let me know if you guys want an update cause I don't even think anyone's reading this crap lol.