(Ch: 12) Warming Up

Cora Greer's P.O.V:

Holy fuck. 

Calm down Cora. Calm the fuck down. 

There's nothing to be so nervous about. It's just Harry pinning you to his bed, naked, with me under him, also quiet exposed. 

My heart raced and I felt a deep blush rising to my face. 

I couldn't help it. 

Those gorgeous green eyes. That fucking dimple. I'm not even gonna try to look at his naked as fuck body cause I know I'm just gonna faint. I've never been with a naked guy before, never

Well, unless you count John, who's a fucking perverted old man.

FOCUS CORA. 

Now is not the time to remember your fucked up past. No, we've been ignoring it since we came here and we shall keep ignoring it until I get a chance to end my miserable and worthless life.

I was snapped back to reality when I felt Harry's hot breath on my neck.

"What are you doing!? Get the fuck off me Harry! Right this instant!" I ordered.

"So fucking needy." he groaned against my ear. I felt his lips nibble  my earlobe softly and I felt butterflies spread in my stomach as a weird feeling went through me.

I struggled and squirmed under him but of course to no avail since my tiny body was no match for his. 

Fuck my 5 foot self for being so fucking short.

He was kissing my neck so gently. Tiny feathery kisses trailing up to my jaw then down to my collarbone. I felt like I was floating on a fucking cloud. 

"H-Harry-" I breathed, my eyes fluttering close for a moment as I blushed profusely from embarrassment.

He stopped suddenly and I almost whined like a fucking puppy who's owner had stopped petting him.

I opened my eyes to see him reaching for the hem of his boxer shorts and my eyes widened.

"HARRY!!!" I screeched at him as I suddenly pushed him backwards, causing him to fall onto his back on the bed while I was suddenly on top of him with my hands on his (which were still on the hem of his boxers might I add), grabbing onto them for dear life.

Suddenly the door flew open and in came everyone.

Everyone was frozen to their spot for an awkward minute.

I suddenly rolled off of Harry and fell to the floor before quickly standing up. "IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!!" I shrieked waving my hands.

The guys all started grinning and Harry rolled over to his side, resting his head in his hand, also grinning.

The little fucker.

"EHHHHHH, LOOKS LIKE HARRY'S GETTING SOME ASS TONIGHT-" Zayn grinned like a fucking idiot.