(Ch: 24) Pain

*WARNING* Today's chapter contains violence, sexual assault and other dark shit so read at your own will.

Cora Greer's P.O.V:

I could feel bile coming up to my throat as I remembered how he almost raped me last time.

I could only imagine what he'd do to me today. My heart thud in my chest wildly as he stood behind me.

His hands rested on my shoulders and I visibly flinched.

"Now now, don't be shy. Say hello to your boyfriend, Cora." he said as he grabbed a strand of his hair and waved it in the camera.

"Hey, Styles. We're gonna make a fun little video just for you today." he grinned.

"D-Don't worry about me, Eddy, I'm fine I promise." I stuttered as I lied and tried to smile but it came out a little crooked.

Ford clapped his hands together as he reared his head back and roared with laughter. He suddenly stopped laughing and dropped his head down to my ear.

"Lies." he growled in a whisper. "Have you forgotten about our last encounter already? The way you screamed and begged me to stop touching you, stop hurting you." he breathed in my ear.

"I can tell you're a fucking virgin, you know. I bet Eddy could tell that about you too as soon as he laid his eyes on you." Jesse chuckled.

At first I was glad he was whispering because that way Harry might not have heard the horrible things he was saying to me but then I spotted a small mic on the front of his shirt.

Fucking hell, you psychopath.

"I-I'm fine." my voice broke. I'm gonna have to put on a better act for Harry. There's no point in worrying him since I know it in my bones that he's gonna come and save me.

Ford was standing behind me again after circling around me once and he lowered his mouth to my ear once again.

"Are you?" he grinned. I suddenly whipped my head back and hit him in the face, hard.

I crossed my fingers and hoped I'd at least broken a nose. I let out a small giggle.

"Are you?" I countered smugly.

"You fucking bitch." he snarled, quickly coming to stand in front of me before slapping me across the face.

Ow-UHHH!

I turned back to face him, already regretting the words that were gonna come out of my mouth within the next few seconds.

"Is that all you got?" I smirked.

"I'm glad you asked me that, Cory." the corner of his mouth turned upwards and I felt another shiver run down my spine as I looked up at his face.

" the corner of his mouth turned upwards and I felt another shiver run down my spine as I looked up at his face