(Ch: 19) Lost Memories

Cora Greer's P.O.V:

I fluttered my eyes open as my mind stirred into consciousness. My head felt fucking heavy and there was an annoying ache at the nape of my neck. 

As I slowly sat up I could feel the same ache in my muscles as well. I hurt all over.

The sunlight was hitting me directly in the face, as usual, and I shielded my eyes with my hand as I swung my legs over the bed and stood up... or, well, at least tried to.

I took another step but I ended up tripping over my feet and stumbling. I reached my hand out to grab onto something, anything, to keep me from falling as the ground started coming up in my face fast

I ended up holding onto an empty glass and it fell and shattered into a million pieces as I finally landed on the ground.

Fuck. Everything had felt like it was in slow motion. And now I hurt even more, ugh.

I heard the footsteps of someone running and then the door opened and in came Harry, followed by everyone else.

"Kitten! Kitten, are you okay?" he asked as he gently grabbed my arms, trying to help me up and onto the bed again.

I let out a weird whispery chuckle. "Sorry, I tripped over my own fucking feet." I smiled looking into his beautiful green worried eyes. He motioned for one of the guys to come forward.

"Drink this, you'll feel better. It'll take away the ache in your head and the pain in your body." He said as he took a bowl of what looked like soup from Niall's outstretched hands.

He helped me lay back in bed with my back resting against the pillows, holding me slightly upwards into a sitting position.

Harry set the bowl in my lap and I picked up a spoonful of the soup. My hands were fucking trembling. The soup spilled back into the bowl.

What the fuck's wrong with me?

"Here, let me." Harry said and picked up the spoon again. He nodded towards the guys, signalling them to leave.

Harry started feeding me the soup like I was a little kid, patiently waiting for me to swallow the first bite before he fed me the next, even fucking blowing on it to make sure it wasn't too hot.

He's so fucking nice to me and I've been nothing but trouble for him.

I felt my cheeks flushing and going pink.

"Do you have a temperature too, kitten?" he asked pressing the back of his hand gently against my forehead and then my cheek.

No, you fucking idiot, I'm blushing like a fucking school girl.

I grabbed his hand in both of mine. "Why are your hands so cold?" I whispered, staring into his eyes. He chuckled, looking down, before looking back up at me and shrugging. 

"You need to finish your soup." he said, picking up the spoon again.

When he had finished he called out for Liam, who was standing outside the doors, waiting for Harry's call. Liam left with the bowl.

"I-I'd like to take a bath." I asked in a tiny voice as I remembered all the sweaty bodies that had been pushing up against me last night.

"I'll go run a hot bath for you. Just rest for a minute. Let me get your stuff too. I had your wardrobe moved here yesterday so you don't have to go back there anymore every time you need clothes." he smiled. How sweet of you, Harry.