A/N

⚜𝐃𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬⚜

Thank you for deciding to read this book!

I know, I keep writing new books and stories xD Please bare with me. My midnight thoughts are kicking in again...

I just don't want to lose and forget my ideas... :c It could probably be a book that could change you!

I promise this will be a good one! ^^

I'd be glad if you could help me find readers and spread the word of God, who need to read this and bring back hope in their lives!

As you know I always add little warning so, you can skip this part if you want to xD

⚠️I do not write this to use God's name in vain! I just want to write a story for you dear reader to open your eyes! :D God is good!

⚠️STORY BELONGS TO ME! DO NOT COPY AND PASTE, PLEASE!

⚠️I'm christian and this book will be based on my religion. Please respect that and don't come at me :')... I just want to spread LOVE out.

⚠️ Grammar sucks, because I simply suck at basic english :D *proud grin* Yeah, yeah... I'm really working on it.

⚠️Might be edited a lot, so please bare with me.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Allow me to pour sweet and warm words into you heart with this story :)💛

Are you in?

YES = Keep reading

('Till the end?? >~< *eyes twinkle*... yeah, I had to squeeze that in xDD)

NO = Leave with out trying (*sniffs* :') it's okay, I can understand.)

Enough with the cheesiness xD
Let's go!